slingshit murders hyperpiss

after a boring day, katana is just sitting down in the couch. waiting for hyperlaser to bring the popcorn, so they can start watching oppenheimer. 

2 minutes later hyperlaser finnaly comes with the popcorn. ''here is your popcorn. now open oppenheimer already.'' says hyperlaser with a bored voice. ''fine fine just come sit ill open it'' says katana. 

after a few more minutes, katana and hyperlaser are watching oppenheimer when they hear a knock on the door. ''huh who the phuck is that?''said hyperlaser. annoyed he opens the door to skateboard and slingshot barging in ''YO TF YALL DOİN'' skateboard screamed while holding slingshot like a damn baby ''SKATEBOARD CAN YOU STOP HOLDİNG ME LİKE İM A BABY'' slingshot said with a goofy ass scream ''YOU AGREED TO THİS!''

 skateboard and slingshot started to argue and katana and hyperlaser were getting annoyed. ''can i commit a genocide?'' katana said with a annoyed ass face  ''no. not yet atleast'' hyperlaser replied ''when the phuck can i. i just want to watch oppenheimer already.'' 

a few minutes later, slingshot and skateboard keeps arguing like the dumbasses they are. ''FİNE WHAT THE PHUCK DO YOU WANNA DO THEN'' skateboard screamed like a annoyed lil bitch ''you''  ''w h a t'' slingshot starts phucking rizzing skateboard ''what the phuck-'' says katana with a blank face ''you wanna go bbg~'' slingshot phucking keeps rizzing up skateboard 
''what the actual phuck is happening right now.'' hyperlaser says with a confused face

''i- dont understand phucking anything thats going on..'' katana looks at slingshot and skateboard still not understanding shit ''me neither'' hyperlaser replies. slingshot shoots hyperlaser in the fucking head with an glock ''stfu im rizzing skateboard'' slingshot continues rizzing skateboard

''HOLY SHİT HYPERLASER ARE YOU OKAY-'' ''NO İM PHUCKİNG NOT CALL AN AMBULANCE'' hyperlaser starts dying while slingshot is still rizzing skateboard. ''SLİNGSHOT WHY THE PHUCK DİD YOU SHOOT ME''

''cuz i felt like it''

''THAT İSNT A PHUCKİNG ANSWER YOU BİTCH!''

''phuck you anyway now imma go to le mcdonalds with skatburd'' slingshot becomes buff in a milisecond and carries skateboard and walks away.

''what the actual phuck was that.'' katana looks at hyperlaser with a confused face.

''i dont know and i dont care. now get me to the hospital.''

________________________________________________________________________________

da endo mendo yea thats all im new to this so.