robotic. friend?

this aint a ship just saw a random art and wanted to make this.

__________________________________________________________________

it was a rainy day at blackrock. rain droplets dripping from the clouds, making a soothing weather. but it was still a bit windy, but betagraft didnt care. he wanted to go outside for a bit to feel calm. even tho he didnt have almost any feelings, he liked going out in the rain. but subspace would never let his killer machines out. since it would cause malfunchions, but betagraft didnt care if he got scolded. he just secretly walked outside, so there he was. in the rain, it felt quite nice.

betagraft started walking around in the cold windy rain. the rain drops were cold and nice. betagraft continued walking around untill he spotted someone sitting on a bench. since betagraft was coded to kill any person he see's he immidietly tried to seem friendly and sit beside the person. the person being ice dagger, he looked lost and tired. he had a jacket on but it wasnt enough, he looked really really cold and shaking alot. betagraft didnt really care, he started talking  to ice dagger to seem friendly.

''HELLO THERE''

he said in his robotic voice, ice dagger woke up a little. just noticing betagraft.

''Hu- huh...? oh.. hi..''

ice dagger sounded really tired, barely able to open his eyes. betagraft seeing this as an opportunity, subspace would finnaly appreciate him a little. but he would kill ice dagger yet, he wanted to seem friendly. one word wouldnt be enough to convince him.

''WHAT ARE YOU DOİNG HERE HUMAN?''

ice dagger didnt respond. he could barely hear betagraft since he was really really tired.

''HELLO? HUMAN?''

''Huh..? oh i didnt hear you... what.. did you say..?''

betagraft was a little annoyed, after this line he was gonna kill him. now all he needed to do is find a thing to ask him which was gonna make him think for some time and not notice betagraft was about to kill him. after a few minutes, he knew what to say.

''SAY WHO ARE YOU HUMAN WHERE ARE YOU FR-''

before betagraft could finish talking, out of no where ice dagger fell and started sleeping on betagrafts shoulder since he was really tired. betagraft didnt excpect this, he didnt want to kill him now for some reason. he felt weird, he didnt have any emotions if he even had any. he just felt.. happy? he still wanted to kill him but.. couldnt get himself to do it. ice dagger was just sleeping on his shoulder so peacefully, he didnt want to ruin it.

but he had to go back to blackrock.. it was getting late. since he didnt know where ice dagger stayed at, he figured he would carry the human to blackrock. he picked ice dagger up and started walking back to blackrock in the rain. would subspace be mad at him? yes. did he care? no. so after a few minutes he had arrived at blackrock, he quietly got back in. he tried to hide ice dagger but subspace noticed him and was looking at him.

''why did you leave and who is that?''

''...''

betagraft stayed quiet. not saying a thing while subspace waited for him to respond.

''didnt i tell you NOT to bring anyone in here? i also told you to kill anyone on sight. your a killing machine after all why cant you do your job?''

''creator.''

''no. first explain why you brought this person here-''

''c.r.e.a.t.o.r.''

''i said explai-''

''CREATOR.''

subspace and betagraft stood in silence for a few seconds then betagraft finnaly started talking.

''İ DİDNT HAVE ANYTHİNG ELSE İ COULD DO CREATOR. HE İMMİDİETLY STARTED SLEEPİNG ON MY SHOULDER SPOT.''

''...''

subspace sighed. he didnt want to deal with this at all.

''fine he can stay but you take care of him untill he wakes up and he will immidietly leave this place when he wakes up.''

subspace walked away to work, betagraft just walked to his charging spot and sat on the floor and dropped ice dagger to his right. ice dagger didnt wake up at all still tired he put his head back on betagrafts shoulder. betagraft still didnt know what he was feeling. he was still confused to why he just didnt kill him? he didnt know but he didnt want to care. but he couldnt stop thinking and asking to himself. he was made to kill. so why isnt he doing his purpose? why didnt he do what he was supposto? he just stood there. waiting for ice dagger to wake up. he didnt know what to do, sitting there still thinking.. after a while ice dagger started to wake up. immidietly jumping away from betagraft scared.

''WHERE THE HELL AM İ?!''

''BLACKROCK.''

''WHO ARE YOU?!''

''BETAGRAFT. YOU FELL ASLEEP ON MY SHOULDER ON A BENCH WHEN İ WAS ABOUT TO KİLL YOU.''

''WHAT?!''

ice dagger was really scared. trying to be far away from betagraft as possible, betagraft didnt do anything. he just stared at ice dagger while ice dagger was sitting at the corner of the room.

''YOU NEED TO GO NOW.''

''YOUR THE ONE THAT KİDNAPPED ME!''

''İ DİDNT KİDNAP YOU. İ DİDNT KNOW WHERE YOU STAYED. SO İ BROUGHT YOU TO THE PLACE İ TRUST THE MOST. ''

''... just.. show me the exit..''

after a few minutes betagraft and ice dagger was at the exit. but it still was windy and raining outside.

''okay.. t- thanks..?''

ice dagger opened the door. about to walk out, then betagraft stopped him.

''STOP. İTS STİLL RAİNİNG OUTSİDE. İ SAW YOU SHİVERİNG WHİLE YOU WERE RECHARGİNG. OR SLEEPİNG AS YOU PEOPLE CALL İT. İ STİLL DONT KNOW THE DİFFERENCE.''

''yea i was a bit cold..? i guess... just let me walk out-''

''NO. İ WİLL CARRY YOU THERE. YOU STİLL LOOK LOW ON ENERGY.''

''no ill just walk myse-''

''İ DO NOT ACCEPT. İM CODED TO REFUSE. İ WİLL CARRY YOU THERE.''

then betagraft opened a screen in his face. and opened a app to show where ice dagger stayed at.

''PLEASE TYPE THE LOCATİON YOU STAY AT.''

''NO..! İ WİLL WAL-''

''PLEASE. TYPE. THE. LOCATİON. YOU. STAY. AT.''

''...''

ice dagger stayed quiet for a few seconds. after finnaly he typed the place he stayed at. and betagraft immidetly picked him up without any warnings and started walking.

''AH- YOU SCARED ME CANT YOU WARN ME?!''

''PLEASE DONT MOVE.''

''damn it- why are you like this?!''

''İ WAS CODED LİKE THİS. THE PROGRAM İS JUST DOİNG İTS JOB.''

ice dagger stayed quiet and betagraft kept on walking. but it started getting colder and raining a bit more. ice dagger was really cold, shivering alot. betagraft knew this, but didnt care but ice daggers shivering didnt stop.

''WOULD YOU LİKE ME TO TURN ON THE MİCROWAVE MODE? WHİLE İTS COOKİNG NOTHİNG İT MAY MAKE YOU FEEL WARMER.''

''h- w- wha- what..?''

''WOULD YOU LİKE ME TO TURN ON THE MİCROWAVE MODE? WHİLE İTS COOKİNG NOTHİNG İT MAY MAKE YOU FEEL WARMER.''

''o- i- ok- okay..''

FOR SOME RANDOM CONVENİENT REASON BETAGRAFT HAD A MİCROWAVE MODE İ GUESS? İ MEAN HOW DOES THAT WO- ehhh anyway. betagraft opened the microwave mode and started cooking nothing. but it did make the metal he was made out of feel a bit warmer and made ice dagger feel less cold. his fluffy jacket wasnt really enough since it was really cold outside, since it was winter time. but after a few minutes later, ice dagger fell asleep again in betagrafts arms since he still was a bit tired. betagraft didnt care, he continued walking to the destination.

after a few more minutes of walking, he had arrived at a home. he didnt know how bells worked so he just kicked the door. after a few seconds firebrand showed up at the door a bit angry from the loud kick.

''WHO KİCKED THE DOOR GOD DA- huh? why is a betagraft here- and why the hell are you holding ice dagger.''

''İM HERE TO DROP İCE DAGGER AT HİS DESTİNATİON.''

''oh thanks- i was worried if he got lost or something. are you his friend or something? he doesnt really have anyone except me and windforce when she sometimes comes.''

''FRİEND?''

''.... just give me ice dagger.''

betagraft gave ice dagger to firebrands hands and he thanked him and closed the door. after a few minutes of looking at a blank door, betagraft started walking back to blackrock and tried to understand what a friend was. then he read the wikipedia term to himself, now understanding what a friend was. he thought about it while going to blackrock and when he arrived, after a few minutes of thinking.. he kinda had a friend?

______________________________________________

endo mendo

this isnt a ship i swear to god-