skatshut parti tuu

Continuation of the skateshot fluff i made.
______________________________________

Skateboard had finnaly woken up. Just too see he was sleeping with slingshot. He started to remember what happened yesterday, so he got up and goed to the kitchen. No one was awake yet. So he figured he would cook for slingshot even tho he didnt have much experience.

A few minutes later he was trying to make a pancake, doing alot of stuff wrong but making them work out. Now he needed to pour the milk then poured a bit then stopped. Then he heard katanas voice from behind him.

"You need to pour more."

Skateboard immidieatly looked back to see katana. Standing there staring him down from the door. Skateboard didnt think he would be awake at this time since it was pretty early in the day.

"Wh- why are you up so early?"

"Bad thoughts."

Katana just walked towards skateboard and looked at the pancakes he was making. He had a bit of experience since slingshot would try to make him learn how to cook

"Well uhh.. how much do i need to pour? I dont really know so.."

"2 and a half cups."

Skateboard started pouring again. Since katana was still staring him down he was still a bit nervous. Katana knew he was nervous and just gave him a pat on the shoulder. Skateboard just tried to continue cooking pancakes.

After a hour of trying to cook pancakes and katana pointing out skateboards mistakes. They were done, skateboard was happy that the pancakes turned out well, while katana was just looking at him.

"Who are these for."

Katana asked still looking at skateboard. Skateboard turned back and looked at katana with a smile

"Oh! Uhh theyre for slingshot! He was a bit sick so.. i wanted to make him food!"

"Hm. Okay then."

Katana walked to the living room and sitted at the couch just thinking to himself. While skateboard just sitted beside him and opened the tv and started watching stuff. Katana just kept thinking to himself, skateboard noticed this.

"Whats wrong katana?"

"..."

"You know you dont have to keep quiet."

Katana kept on being quiet while skateboard just tried asking him what was wrong.

"Bad thoughts."

Katana replied. Skateboard just looked at him and gave him a pat on the back.

"Dont think bad about yourself man. Just think positive. It will make you feel better!"

"Thanks.. i guess."

A few minutes later skateboard and katana were watching tv. Skateboard was thinking when was slingshot gonna wake up. Then he saw slingshot at the door still in the blanket since he was sick.

"S- skate..?"

"Oh! Sling you woke up!"

"Yo- -cough- you hungry..? I- im gonna make something to eat.."

"Wait no- slingshot dont cook your sick you need to rest!"

"But-"

"No. Your not cooking. Dont worry we already made pancakes! You come sit on the couch and ill get you a pancake."

Slingshot goed and sat on the couch he was still really sleepy so he laid down and tried to rest under the blanket. Skateboard came with some pancakes and sat beside slingshot