Masterpiece.mp4

... the tape opens to subspace, yet again. Smiling with cheerfullness.

"Hello! To.. whoever watches these.. i have a few things to say today.."

The pink horned subspace gets down and starts searching around for something metal clashing noises can be heard while he does so.

After a few more seconds, he pulls out a small version of a robot, most likely a prototype.

"This is a biograft!! Meddy and i, subspace T. Tripmine made it together!! Its a small version of the actual robot.. but it can still talk! Let me just.."

Subspace puts biograft on the table, and opens it stomach, putting small parts of the crystal thats in his head and closing it.

After a few seconds, the robot charges up and looks around as subspace looks happily at the camera.

"Tadaa!! With this technology.. we will surely get a raise! Both meddy and i! Alright time to show.. biograft beta 0001 talk!"

After the command the purpleish robot looks at subspace and talks in a robotic voice.

"F- FA- F- FATHER."

Subspace stares at the robot for a second before chuckling akwardly at the camera.

"I think i messed up the code.. eh.. no matter! This is our masterpiece!! Meddy and i spent a week on it!!"

As subspace talks, medkit walks in the back with a Coffee mug and fills his Coffee.

"If they dont give us a raise ill kill you subspace, i couldnt get more than 4 hours a sleep per day.."

Subspace chuckled a bit.

"Dont worry!! We will!! Anyway.. goodbye to whoever saw this!!"

And with that the Pink horned demon reaches to the camera and... closes it.