remembered.

broka zuke or smth
________________________________________________________

another boring day. everyone was just chillin at the crossroads rocket chilling with sword. boombox just making valk laugh with his jokes. slingshot on break chillin with skateboard while skateboard just trying to understand why he even wears a maid outfit to work. hyperlaser sitting with katana shuriken with vine staff medkit and subspace sitting. looking like they are about to kill eachother while biograft is just recharging. and ban hammer. well he didnt come.

and zuka. well he was of course just sitting at his van. bored. and broker was phucking getting chased by the police. zuka was just watching him. completely murdering the police one by one. but then broker just hid in zuka's van. and the police. being complete dumbasses somehow. didnt see him broker just waved at zuka. zuka opened the door of the van. ''sup broker.''

broker just smiled at zuka. while the phighters were chillin thse two chatted a little bit. ''anyway why were the police on you this time?'' zuka asked with a face that showed he really doesnt care if the police are on broker. again. ''murder'' broker smiled ''what for?'' zuka asked broker just gave him a gift box. ''just open this.'' he kept smiling as zuka opened the box to see someones litterial heart. ''oh. thanks i guess.'' zuka didnt really care he was just happy broker gave him something as a gift.

''anyway the phighting matches will probably start in a few minutes i guess. valk seems to be getting up. and dom is coming too.'' zuka said as he started to get the van ready. ''can i come too?'' ''no valk wouldnt let me.'' zuka replied. of course with no reaction. ''oh come on pleasee?'' ''fine but you owe me this time.'' ''yay! anyway when are we going??? cmon i wanna go already!'' broker was energetic like always. ''in a few minutes when everyone gets in the back of the van. just make sure nobody notices you.'' after a few minutes they were on the way to the arena everyone in the back chillin valk and dom ontop of the van for some reason. and. of course. broker sitting with zuka chillin not being quiet at all.

valk and dom were just talking ''why the hell do you even be with boombox?'' ''Hes nice what do you expect me to do?'' they were just having brotherly arguments again. of course it was about boombox. ''fine just if he does anything to you ill kill his ass.'' ''you aint gonna do crap dom. plus what is even boombox gonna do? kill me?'' ''i just dont want his ass to get romantic with you.'' ''oh what could he possibly do? its boombox dom. hes probably thinking about partying more than me.'' ''not wrong, but still im gonna protect you.'' while dom and valk were still arguing broker was just listening them.

''what are they arguing about???'' ''boombox.'' zuka just replied, driving to the arena ''okay!'' then broker kept on talking just being annoying, yet zuka didnt care he just drove, listening to him wasnt a problem at all for zuka.

a few minutes later..

they had arrived at the arena zuka had opened his stand and was chilling, not noticing broker who was hiding next to him. broker was quietly chuckling since zuka had told him to stay in the van till the match started. zuka had heard him chuckling and just checked who was making that sound. just to see broker. ''i told you not to come here till the match start's.'' ''i know!'' broker just kept on smiling. ''so why did you come here.'' broker just hugged zukas arm. ''to see you!'' zuka just slipped his hand out and looked at broker ''if anyone saw you ill kill you.'' ''dont worry! nobody did!'' ''then stay quiet..''

a few minutes later. the phighters still hadnt started the match due to a malfunchion on the arena. broker was just bored zuka was chilling. broker decided to peek out a little bit and see what was happening. the first person he decided to watch was rocket. and of course, sword. he was just watching them while zuka didnt notice him since his eyes was closed. broker just kept looking at sword and rocket. sword was just tryna ignore rocket, since he was a bit mad at him from last day. and rocket just tryna make it up by givin him a few kisses. it kept reminding him of zuka and him from back in the day... zuka would soon notice and push his head down to not let him be seen while broker was just tryna escape his grasp.