Arjun, An Overthinker!

Arjun, an overthinker, doesn't have many people to call friends. He was always left out of his friend's group discussions. He doesn't know much about the world outside his room and school. He just studies, plays online games, and watches some anime/shows. He did have some online friends who were from either a different state or country. But he did have one friend who he can never forget. His Best friend. Lily. He used to share everything with her. But she has a life of her own. Friends. Family. She can't stay with him forever.

   In High school, Arjun made some friends. He was happy. Or so he thought. His friends became close with others as they were more interesting than Arjun. Then, just like every high school teenager, Arjun too fell in love. Her name was Ayesha. He found her attractive and she loved him too. He thought he didn't have to be lonely anymore. But God hates some people for no reason. Both of them decided to meet at a mall as they completed their 1st-year exams. Arjun was waiting at the entrance. But she didn't come. Arjun waited an hour. He texted her. Called her. No response. He was confused. Then arrived a text message from Ayesha's friend who lives in her neighborhood.

 "Hey, Arjun. I don't know how to say this. But...  

Ayesha's parents found out about your relationship and they are serious about it.

They said they'd change her school.

So....       I am sorry, Arjun. "

Clouds started to gather with Lightning. Everyone started to run for shelter. It soon started raining. Arjun wasn't moving. Very soon he was drenched in rain but instead of looking for shelter, he just smiled and left for home. People who saw him thought he was an idiot. But little did they know that the rain was hiding his tears.

That's how Arjun lost interest in everything.

Because of all this, Arjun couldn't score well in the college entrance exam. He thought his parents lost all hope in him. And as I said God hates some people for no reason. Arjun's best friend, Lily got into an accident while helping a puppy. The doctors said she was fine. But unconcious. It might take some time for her to regain consciousness. Some days or weeks.

Then, right when Arjun almost adapted to his present situation, God showed his hatred for him once again.

COLLEGE !