THE FRESHER'S PARTY

The day before the fresher's party -

Everyone was ready for tomorrow. Dancers and singers were rehearsing one last time. The remaining were discussing their outfit for tomorrow. Few girls suggested wearing traditional outfits. All the remaining girls loved this idea. Well, We can't understand their love for traditional clothes.

Time moves fast when we don't want it to. Almost everyone left. Aditi and Raj left too. Arjun and Riya were walking together. Some students thought they were dating because they were seen together in a mall. Riya didn't give a shit about that. But Arjun...

He didn't want others to think like that for some reason even though he wasn't sure about it. But on the other hand, he wanted Riya to react to the gossip. He wanted her to say something. He doesn't like gossip. But this gossip was different because Riya was involved in this.

Boys easily fall in love. We fall for simple things for example her long hair and dress, and a few dangerous things such as her eyes and smile. That's what happened now. Riya looked at Arjun with her eyes which completely took over Arjun's thoughts and then gave him a smile that could have destroyed any man.

"So, Excited for tomorrow?" - RIya

"Yep, Really excited!" - Arjun

"Me too" - Riya

It starts raining again. Man, this rain! Sometimes it can be romantic and sometimes it disturbs romantic things. But which one is it now?

"Alright. We gotta run. BYE, See you tomorrow" - Riya

"Yeah, Bye." - Arjun

"See you tomorrow" - Arjun whispered.

Arjun reached his home and spent his time like usual. Body present but mind absent.
He did his dinner and went to sleep only if he could. Arjun couldn't sleep. He heard Riya and Aditi speaking about their outfit for tomorrow. They were gonna saree. Now this is a really big weakness for men. No matter how strict a man is, once he sees his love in a saree, Boom. He melts for sure. Arjun wanted to see Riya in a saree as well.

The Fresher's Day -

Finally, the day comes. Arjun could barely get any sleep. He gets a call from Raj saying they were already at the college. Arjun gets up and freshes up quickly. He wears his outfit.

Holy shit!!! My boy slayed it

Arjun takes a deep breath and goes to the college. He reached the college ground which was well decorated. He finds Raj and Aditi.

 He finds Raj and Aditi