Recovery and Comeback

Aug 14th 2022

The weather was normal now. Arjun's parents visited him early morning. They thanked Raj. Raj left after some time. Arjun told his parents about Lily. So, Lily's parents are also at the hospital now. The mothers are obviously emotional. This time the fathers too. Arjun's mom was crying. But she didn't know the actual truth behind his accident. He didn't want to tell her that. For some reason, Arjun felt guilty. He was gonna leave his parents behind by suicide.

The fathers speak with the doctors about their discharge. Arjun was allowed to leave right then but Lily had to take some tests. So they all wait till Lily's tests finish. Once done they all leave the hospital together. Arjun likes how his parents get along with Lily's parents. Arjun wants to speak to Lily but he doesn't know what to speak about and how to speak. Doctors told Lily's parents to take good care of her. Physically and mentally. She should try walking. Slowly. And she shouldn't be mentally disturbed.

Arjun is back in the house. It's calm. For some reason, he didn't like it. He went to his room. It felt empty. It's his own room in which he stayed for at least 16 years. But it feels empty now. Reason?
Simple. His heart feels empty now. He wants to fill it with something. He wants to fill it with love, friends, and care for them. Many things. But he's nervous. He doesn't know where to start. He's thinking deeply. He doesn't wanna think like that. He wishes to be normal like everyone else.
He doesn't understand what to do. He spends his day just thinking too much and wasting a lot of time. He wanted to text Lily. But he wanted her to spend time with her family. He thought that would make her happy. He just texts her. She replied around 8 PM. "Call me after you have your dinner." Arjun smiles. Suddenly his heart filled with joy.

Arjun has dinner and calls Lily. She picks it up after 2 seconds. She turns on her cam and so does Arjun. They say their hellos. Arjun wants to talk more. Ask her about her health. But he's nervous for some reason.

"I got my phone repaired. It was damaged a little." - Lily

"Oh. That's nice." - Arjun

"And I opened my Instagram. I don't have many messages from my friends. But it looks like I have missed many movies and shows." - Lily

They both laugh.

"I am planning to watch them all. Wanna give me some company?" - Lily

"I'd love to." - Arjun

They spent more than an hour watching a show called Moon Knight from Marvel Studios. Lily loves Marvel. Her parents enter the room and tell her to go to sleep. Lily doesn't argue. They talk with Arjun too. Arjun tell Lily "Good night, Shorty". Her parents laugh. Lily was gonna say something too but Arjun cut the call. Lily lays on her bed. Her parents kiss her forehead and say Good night. They leave her room and Lily goes to sleep.

Arjun wants to tell her sorry the next day. That's the reason why he was nervous. He thinks her accident was his fault.

The next day
Aug 15th, 2022

Arjun calls Lily and they chat for some time. Then Lily freshens up and has her breakfast. Arjun does the same but while eating he gets a call from Raj.

Raj - "Yo"

Arjun - "Yo"

Raj - "How are you?"

Arjun - "Yeah, I am fine. Thank you."

Raj - "Good. Umm..
Actually, today is Aditi's Birthday and she's throwing a small party."

Arjun - "Ohh. That's great. Tell her I wished her."

"Or you can come to the party and wish me yourself." - Aditi says grabbing the mobile from Raj's hands.

"Aditi. umm...
Happy Birthday." - Arjun