A NEW FEELING!

"Yo Arjun" - raj screamed.

Arjun turned around. He saw raj,  aditi and riya. Aditi and Riya were buying something.

"You said you had some work, right? " - Raj asked.

"Yeah, I wanted to visit a friend of mine." - said Arjun pointing at the hospital.

Arjun wanted to lie but couldn't think of anything as Raj observed his face very carefully.

"Oh! OK
Are you free now?
Why don't join us for some time?  These 2 have completely forgotten about my presence. I can use some assistance.  Please." - Raj requested with puppy eyes.

Arjun knows that saying yes to him means he has to listen to his nonstop nonsense until the girls finish their shopping. But he couldn't say no to the first person whom he met on the first day of college. Everyone wants to make many new friends. Even Arjun wanted some friends. But only a few. Cause he thought they would leave sooner or later. And saying no to him might create a little weird impression.

"Alright, what are you buying?"

"I don't know. It's up to Riya and that idiot." - Raj said in a bit loud voice to make sure Aditi heard him properly.

"I can hear you, you idiot." - said Aditi.

"Isn't that why I said it out loudly?" - Raj whispered to Arjun.

"Riya, come on let's go there," said Aditi pointing at a supermarket.
Riya and Aditi goes in. 

"Do you two always fight like that ?" asked Arjun.

"Yeah, it's kinda a part of my daily life now. I can't stop irritating her. That feels so good." - says Raj with a weird smile.

"OK
What do we do now?" - asks Arjun

"Simple. We'll hang out till they finish their shopping." - says Raj.

"OK" - Arjun

They passed the supermarket Aditi and Riya went in and just walked for some time.

Raj was observing other shops around him silently and Arjun wondered why he was silent.

"You okay?" - Arjun asks Raj.

"Yeah. I am alright. Why? what happened ?" - replied Raj.

"Nothing. You were silent. So I thought you were thinking about something. " - Arjun.

"Umm... 

"Yeah, Aditi's Birthday is in 2 weeks and I was thinking of buying a gift for her" - Raj

"That's nice.
Do you have anything in mind for the gift?" - Arjun 

"Nah. I got nothing." - Raj

"Oh. It's ok. There's still some time. I am sure you can choose a great gift till then." - Arjun encourages Raj.

Arjun likes to encourage others. He stays silent. He doesn't even talk to his old friends anymore. But the truth is he cares about them. He wishes them happy birthdays and asks about their well-being like most people. But he also shares tons of reels and suggests some good movies or series to watch. If you ask me, people who suggest you to watch something or experience something new are really important. Because of them, you find different interesting things that you might never have known.

Arjun and Raj talk about how boring their day was in college.

Raj - "That old man said we shouldn't waste time on silly things. We should work on the skills which are required for a job. And he wasted almost 2 hours teaching that integration and shit. I bet no one understood it. Did you understand anything?"