CHARCTERS

VARJARPATI FAMILY.

SARASWATI DEVI.
She is the daughter-in-law of Varjarpati. Her husband's name is Suryanarayana Varjarpati. After he died she took all the responsibility of Varjarpati's properties. She is the strongest woman.

The couple has 2 daughters and 2 sons.

The first son is Parthap Varjarpati and the second son is Vikas Varjarpati.

There wives.
Vintha parthap varjarpati.
Arundhati Vikas Varajapati.

There children.
Parthap and Vintha Varjarpati have a daughter and a son.

SANVI VICKY VARDHAN. (30)
She got married to Vicky Vardhan the son of Janadhar Vardhan and his mother Latha janadhar vardhan. He is the chairman of Vardhan Group of companies. Vicky is MD in the Vardhan Group of companies.
Sanvi and Vicky have a son who is 3 years old named Manvir Vardhan.
Sanvi is a housewife and also a fashion designer. She has a boutique named Sanvi Fashion Collection.

SHRIYAN VARJARPATI. (28) (main male lead)
He is a strict person and always gives importance to family and work. He is the chairman of Varjarpati Textiles Industries.

Arundhati and Vikas Varjarpati have 2 daughters and a son.

There children.
PALLAVI VARUN CHERUKURI. (30)
Pallavi is an elder sister to Shriyan Varjarpati. Pallavi did a master's in business administration. She takes after Sanvi. She got married to VARUN CHERUKURI son of Ravindra Kumar. RAVINDRA CHERUKURI is the health minister of Hyderabad.  His mother is JANKI RAVINDRA CHERUKURI. Varun is a doctor. Pallavi and Varun have a daughter named ANISHA VARUN CHERUKURI she is a 1-year-old girl.

ASHVIK VARJARPATI. (28)
Ashvik and Shriyan have a 4-month month-old gap. He is the MD of Varjarpati Textiles Industries. He has a girls following. He is a caring and good-looking man. He loves his family.

PARNSHI VARJARPATI. (20)
She is the youngest daughter of Varjarpati. She is the princess of her brothers and sisters. She is in the last year of her (BA) Bachelor of Arts.

SARASWATI DEVI's daughter got married to the Bhushan family. Their names are Jayanti and Gayatri.