76 | CHAPTER

NEXT DAY AFTERNOON.

Everyone is watching TV. Kids are eating lunch. Shrivi cooked for everyone as Shivika demanded that she wanted to eat her handmade food. Shrivi is feeding Shivika. She liked Shrivi's made food.

Ashvik keep a news channel. Saraswati Devi says. Okay. Nannaamma. He keeps the news channel.

Good afternoon everyone. Welcome to TNews. You're seeing breaking news now. In Hyderabad, this murder shocked everyone. Police teams find the dead body of a man who is not able to identify. His face they can't be able to see and he has an injury at his neck. Which is showing on the screen. They found him near Shamshabad airport in a bag. They sent the man to the forensic lab. This case was taken by SP Praveen.

On the screen now we are seeing outside CCTV TV footage of the airport. We can see a black car come and throw a bag outside and go from there. So Praveen says that he got killed in some place and he threw him here. This car has no number plate. Police teams are looking for this car. Everyone thinks that Mr. S did this. But let's see. What we get to know about this more. Let's take a short break. After the break, we will see more details. The newsreader says.

Mr. S did this. I don't think so. Parthap says. How can someone do this? Vikas says. Leave all that. Tomorrow Manu & kanu are coming. Tell someone to clean their rooms. Saraswati Devi said and left from there.

Dada. I want to see Gayu. Shivika says. I have work. Buji. Mumma will take you there. Shriyan says. Okay. Mumma, shall we go? Shivika asked her. Hmm. Shrivi nods her head. We are going to the office. We will come fast. Ashvik says. Okay. Go safe. Parthap says. Bye kids. Ashvik and Shriyan said. Bye. Kids reply.

Nandu, you will also come with us. Shrivi asked. Haa. Nishita Nithika wants to go out. Let's go. Nandini said. Hmm. I get my purse and phone. Shrivi says. I will also. Nandini and Shrivi go upstairs take their phones and purses and come down.

Shrivi takes the car keys. Athaya we are going. She said. Go safe. Vintha responded. They go from there.

AT BHUSHAN'S NILAYAM.

Shrivi parks the car. Shivika gets out of the car and runs inside.

INSIDE.

Gayu. Shivika shouted after seeing her giving tablets to Prakash. You only came. Gayatri asked her. No. Mumma Pinni and Sisters came. And me. I forgot myself. She showed her half tongue. Gayatri and Prakash smile at her cuteness. Shrivi Nandini Comes with Nithika Nishita.

Dharani comes down with Abhyant.
Shivika. Jayanti comes out from the kitchen. Harshi thataya is not there. Shivika asked. He is sleeping. Jayanti replies. Ohh. She sat beside Prakash. Shrivi Nandini. come sit. Dharani says.  Hmm. They came and sat on the sofa with Nithika Nishita.

Chiku. Go with play with sisters. Dharani says. But he hides behind her. I think he is feeling shy. Shivika says. Chiku. She called him. He peeks out. Come here. I won't eat you. Shivika says. Shivi. Shrivi looks at her. Go Akka is calling no. Dharani says. He comes out and goes near Prakash.

Haa. Shy boy. Shivika teases him. Kids go play in the playroom. Dharani says. Okay. Shivika Nithika Nishika goes from there Abhyant also goes with them. Go slowly. Nandini says. Water. Jayanti aksed. No peddamma. Nandu, you drink water. Shrivi asked her. No. Nandini nods her head. I am going to my room. You all talk. Prakash says and goes from there.

Okay. I will get you both chai. Jayanti and Gayatri go from there. Where is Monika? Shrivi asked. She is in a room with Satya. Dharani says. Come let's go and talk in the room. Dharani added. Mmm. Shrivi nods her head. Athaya we are going to the room. Dharani says and they go from there.