18 | CHAPTER

#skiptime: After A week.

At Varjarpati's Nilayam.

In Shriyan's room.

He was getting ready for office. He took the watch from his cupboard and wore it. He was dressed up in a white shirt and back trousers and with a pair of black shoes. He took his tie from the dressing table and tried to tie it up but he failed this time.

Every time he used to tie himself but time doesn't what happened to him or his tie. He thought he would ask his mom so he came towards the door and opened it but Shrivi was standing in front of him when opened the door. She came to call him for breakfast.

what are you doing here chinnu? Shriyan asked her. Bava breakfast is ready. She replied. Chinnu..... Will you help me with this tie? I don't why this time I can't tie it properly. He said while going inside the room. Shrivi stands outside because she is lost somewhere else. Chinnu? He called her. haa bava. What were you saying?  She came back in a sense. She was surprised because Shriyan called her again Chinnu after many years.

I asked you to help me with this tie. He repeated himself. Oh.... wait I will do it. She said while entering the room.

He was standing in front of the mirror. Shrivi took a tie from his hand. he turned towards her. She tried to reach his neck but she didn't Because of her height she was unable to reach him. After attempting many tries. Finally shriyan noticed it and he bent down to her level.

Now you can do it. He said. Shrivi adjusted the collar and tied up the tie and she flooded the collar. Shriyan didn't take his eyes off her. Done. Shrivi said. While looking at his face. He didn't move a single inch. Because his just admiring her face.

Bava it's done. Shrivi said while tapping his shoulder. He goes back to his previous position and moves backward. He took his coat and mobile from the bed. Bye chinnu I am leaving now. He said while coming outside. Shrivi also followed him. They both came down.

Shriyan breakfast...Vintha says. Sorry maa, I have to go it's already late. He said and left from there. Shrivi... Vintha calls her . She didn't give any response to Vintha. Because she was lost in Shriyan. She was still staring at the main door.

What happened to this girl? Vintha said. Shrivi... Saraswati Devi called her. But no response from her. Vintha came to her and tapped her shoulder three times. Shrivi came back from her dreamland. what happened? Shrivi said. We should ask that. Saraswati Devi says. Come and eat breakfast. Vintha says. Okay, Athaya. Shrivi replied.

Shrivi what are you thinking? Forget everything that happened before. He loves another girl. If don't want to get hurt yourself stay away from him. She says in her mind.

At office.

Shriyan was in his cabin working on his laptop. Raghu comes there. Before entering he knocks on the door. excuse me, sir. Raghu said. Come in. Shriyan said without looking at him. Raghu goes inside. Sir someone came to meet you. I think it's..... Okay, say that person to come to my cabin. Shriyan said before Raghu completed his sentences.

Okay, sir. He replied and came out from there. He went to the person who came. sir is calling you to come with me. Raghu says to that person.
That person nodded and followed him to Shriyan's cabin.

In cabin.

They both come inside. Shriyan looked up at the person who came. He smirked at the person who came to meet him. Raghu, You can go now. If I need something I call you. He said while looking at him. Raghu went from there.

Take a seat miss... What should I call you Miss Ex or Miss Nisha? Shriyan said in a cold tone. Nisha was just looking at him. I said take a seat. Shriyan says seriously.

Nisha sat on the chair. Shriyan closed his laptop got up from his place and went towards her he leaned his back to the table and crossed his hands and his legs. He pushed the chair backwards which Nisha sat.  So he can see her face. Which looks so sad.

How are you, Miss Nisha? He asked her. She didn't say anything and just looked at him. Oh, I am also stupid. How can I ask this question to you? Because looks so sad. I am sorry Nisha. Shriyan smirks. So why did you come here? He asked rudely. I.. came to see you. Nisha says in a sad voice.

To see me whether I am dead or alive. Shriyan said. Shriya you are getting me wrong. Nisha says. okay, leave it. Answer my question. You liked my return gift. Shriyan said. Return g-gift? She asked. oh, I think you didn't get it right. Shriyan laughs.

To be continued.
Thank you for reading.