44 | CHAPTER

NEXT MORNING.

It was Sunday so everyone was at home. Shriyan and Ashvik are also at home. They both didn't go to the office. Everyone chitchatted in the living room after having breakfast. Tharun and Satya came to visit Shrivi. They go inside the house.

Saraswati Devi sees them and says.
You both forgot your way and came here. No Ammamma just came to meet you. It's been a while since we met you all. Tharun said. Have a seat. Parthap said. They both sit on the sofa. Everyone is good at home. Parthap asks them. Everyone is good Mamaya. They both reply.

Vintha comes with a tray with chai cups for them. She gives cups to them.
Did your father say something? Saraswati asks Tharun. No Ammamma he didn't say anything. Tharun replied. You both be honest with me. Say why you both came here? There would be a reason that you both came. Tell me. Saraswati Devi furrows her eyebrows together.

When you both come here. There will be a reason. Saraswati Devi says. Tharun and Satya gave a wide smile to Saraswati Devi. Why are you both smiling? Say answer to my question. Saraswati Devi said. Ammamma...... I don't want to lag it so... Then come to the point. Before Tharun says Saraswati Devi interprets him.

Ammamma we came here to take Shrivi with us. Satya said. That's the reason you both came here. You both think that I will let her go with you both. Don't dare think about it. She is not coming with you both. Saraswati Devi says.

And if she goes there she will get hurt by your father's words. Saraswati Devi says between her teeth. You don't worry Ammamma we will take care of her. Tharun says. Oh really I don't think so. I know the truth about how you both care for her. Saraswati Devi says in a serious voice. 

We changed Ammamma. We are not that Tharun & Satya... We changed now. Tharun and Satya. We changed and Shrivi has already forgiven us. Satya said. Really? Saraswati Devi looks at her. Shrivi gives a small smile to her. Madam when did you meet them and when did you forgive them huh? Saraswati Devi asked her.

Ammamma i... Forgot to say about this... Shrivi chuckles. So you forgot to say to Ammamma what happens in your life. Saraswati Devi says. It's not like that. I am afraid to tell you about this  Ammamma. Shrivi shows her puppy eyes. Ammamma please send it with us. We will take care of her like a princess we promise you. Tharun says.

After pleasing her few minutes Saraswati Devi agreed. Okay with one condition. What is it Ammamma? They both said in unison. If she gets hurt I will take her with me and I never send her again to that place. If it's okay with you both only take her with you. Saraswati Devi says.

Thank you Ammamma for saying Okay. Tharun hugs her. Okay, shrivi go and pack your bags. Tharun says. Can I go Ammamma? Shrivi asks her. Saraswati Devi shakes her head. Shrivi goes upstairs to her room packs her bags and comes down.

Let's go shrivi. Tharun says. Bye Ammamma. Shrivi hugs Saraswati Devi. Saraswati Devi is upset because of shrivi is going. Shrivi says bye to everyone. They all walk out to her outside. They leave from there.

At Bhushan Nilayam.

They reached home. She feels tension because of Prakash. What would he say? Miss Shrivi are you not going to come? Satya said. Coming. Shrivi enters inside. Everyone was in the living room.

Where did you both go? Harish asks them. To bring Shirvi home. Tharun replied. Okay. Take her to her room. Harish said. Prakash didn't say anything. They both take her to her room.

Shrivi opens the door. She goes inside the room. She looks around. Do you like it? Tharun asks her. Hmm. Shrivi nods. We only decorated it. Satya said. This is beautiful. Shrivi sat on the bed. Thank God you like it. Tharun says. So you both made a plan and came there. Shrivi says. Hmm. They both nod their heads.

You take some rest. We have some work so we both going out. It will be evening until we come. We will try to come fast so we can go out. Tharun says. Okay. Shrivi nods. Okay bye, princess. They both said and came from there. Shrivi took her bag kept it in bed and searched for her phone but she didn't find it.

Hmm, I left it on the dressing table. What will I do now? It's boring here. Shrivi slaps her head. Now Tharun and Satya Annaya are also not there at home. No one will talk to me here. Shrivi lays on the bed. She thinks about what to do. She slowly drifts into the sleep. 

Thank you for reading.