52 | CHAPTER

At Varjarpati's Nilayam.

They reached home. The three got out of the car. From inside there were coming laughing sounds. Shriyan goes first and he stops at enters and peeks inside of the house. Everyone was sitting in the living room and chitchatting. Shriyan sees there are two new people. They were showing their back. Shriyan can't see their faces. He looked around and stopped Saraswati Devi while walking here and there. He looks at Ashvik and Nandini.

Come... Why are you both standing there? Shriyan mumbled in a low voice that could hear only Ashvik and Nandini. Ashvik and Nandini come near the main entrance. They both look nervous. Nandini tightens her grip on Ashvik's hand. Ashvik looks at her. Don't worry everything will be okay. Ashvik smiles. Nandini gives him a small smile. Let's go inside. Shriyan says. Shriyan where about to step inside but Saraswati Devi stopped him. Everyone looks at them.

Stay there... Saraswati Devi sounds serious. I will explain nannamma. Shriyan says he was entering inside. I said Stay there. Saraswati Devi shows her hand. shriyan won't listen to Saraswati Devi and he goes inside. Nannamma let them come inside and we will talk about it. Shriyan says. Arundhati.... Saraswati Devi ignores Shriyan and calls her.

Arundhati comes with a silver plate which has red water and karupuram in it. Arundhati smiles at Shriyan and says without giving Aarati how we can let inside the newlywed couple. Oh.... I thought you both were going to kill them. Shriyan laughs nervously. Why do we do that? Saraswati Devi smiles at him. Let's welcome them. Parthap says. Vintha keeps A pot full of rice in front of Nandini. Vintha fires the karupuram Arundhati gives Aarti to them keeps sindoor on their forehead and blesses them with akshantalu.

Keep your right foot in front and kick it. Arundhati says. Nandini does as Arundhati says. Everyone claps. Now Come inside. Saraswati Devi says. They both kept their right feet first and entered inside. Laxmi Aunty takes this and throws it outside. Arundhati says to her. Nandini looks around the house she likes it. Come and sit. Parthap says. They both sit on the sofa. What ashvik for winning a fashion show they gave you gift a wife. Vikas teases him. Stop it, Vikas. Parthap says. Water? Arundhati asks him. Give it to Nandu. Ashvik says. Ooooo... Everyone makes the sound.

Arundhati gives water to Nandini. Thank you, Aunty. Nandini says. Athaya call me Athaya. Arundhati smiles. Thank you athaya... Nandini smiles at her. Arundhati gives water to ashvik. So how do you all know that I am marrying? Ashvik asks them. Parnshi said everything to us. Vikas says. I didn't say that I was marrying her. Ashvik looks at parnshi. Because of your dressing style, we thought that you were going to do something like this. Vikas says.

Ohhh... Ashvik. Okay, let me introduce everyone to you. He says while getting up from his place. She is my sweet nannamma. Ashvik says. He is my peddananna and she is my peddamma. He says while pointing at them. She is my mother and he is my father. Ashvik gives a side hug to Vikas. Now coming to my sweet sisters.... She is Pallavi and she is Sanvi. These handsome men are their husbands. He is Varun bava Pallavi Akka's husband and he is Vicky bava  Sanvi Akka's husband and these little kids are their children's one is Anisha Pallavi Akka's daughter and he is Manvir Sanvi Akka's son and the rest of the people you already know about them. Ashvik smiles.

And Everyone met my wife Nandini varjarpati. He introduced her to everyone. Hello, Nandini. Everyone waves at her. Hello... Nandini says shyly. Arundhati go and get a dress. Saraswati Devi says. Parnshi came with me. Arundhati says. Arundhati and Parnshi go to Parnshi's room to get a dress for Nandini. Go and show her your room ashvik. Vikas says. Oh, I forgot about that. Come Nandu I will show you our room. Ashvik says. Nandini nods. They both go upstairs to Ashvik's room. 

Ashvik opens the door and they both go inside. This room is from now onwards it's yours also. If you want to change anything in this room you can change it. Ashvik smiles. Nandini looks around the room. It was bigger than her room. The king-size bed and big mirror and the dressing table were separate and It had a small mirror. She was around the room. She opens the washroom door and sees inside. The washroom is also bigger than she expected.

Do you like it? Ashvik asks her. Hmm. She responds to him. How do you know that I am marrying? Nandini asks him. Hmm, I know like that itself. Ashvik answers her. Why did you marry me? Nandini questions. Because l love you. Ashvik smiles. I love you. Nandini hugs him. I love you too. Ashvik hugged her back.

Ashvik.... Arundhati calls him. They both broke hug. What happened maa? Ashvik comes out of the room. Send Nandini she will change her dress. Arundhati says. Okay maa. Ashvik comes inside. Go and change your saree. He kissed her on the forehead. Nandini nods and leaves from there with Arundhuti. Ashvik closes the door and goes inside the washroom.

That Night.

Everyone was in the living room. The elder talked about Sanvi's baby shower and the younger sat aside and talked about their life and business.

So maa... Tomorrow we should arrange everything till time. Parthap says. But Saraswati Devi was looking at Shriyan. Parthap looks at his mother and he notices that she is looking at Shriyan. Maa... He calls her. What happened? He asks her. I wish Shriyan was also married. Saraswati Devi says. I am also thinking about his marriage. I wish he would marry Shrivi. Parthap says. I am also thinking that only. It would be good if they both got married. Saraswati Devi says. Haa Athaya they both look perfect together. Vintha says. Let's talk about this with Prakash tomorrow. Saraswati Devi says. Hmm. Parthap nods.

I am going to sleep. I am feeling tired. Good night everyone. Ashvik says while getting up from his place. Nandini are you not coming with me? Ashvik asks her. No, she is not coming with you. She sleeps with Parnshi. Saraswati Devi says coming there. Why? She has to sleep in my room with me. Don't worry my room is big enough to sleep two persons. Ashvik says disappointingly. No means no. Until your reception happens you both have to sleep separately. Saraswati Devi says. But nannamma... Ashvik. Ashvik listens to maa. Vikas says.

Okay fine. Ashvik goes from there. Vicky takes Sanvi to the room.  Saraswati Devi says. Okay, Ammamma. Come sanvi. Vicky and Sanvi go from there. The kids already slept. Everyone goes to their rooms. Vintha and Arundhati closed all doors turned off all the lights and went to their rooms.

             Thank you for reading.