74 | CHAPTER

AFTER 6 YEARS.

IN VISAKHAPATNAM.

It's raining in Vizag. The weather is so beautiful at night. The sky is covered with dark clouds. The thunderstorm lights make it look more beautiful. And the cool Breeze that makes everything seem calm & cozy. The raindrops fall on the leaves & slip from there & fall into mud ponds. The busy roads and everyone walking with umbrellas.

Everything is beautiful.

A 30's woman comes out from the court with her colleagues. Her face is covered with an umbrella. She wore a plain light blue saree with the robe. and a watch for the left hand and the other side with 3 to 5 bangles and flat sandals for her foot. She has a toe ring on her toe finger. She is a married woman. She has a Tote handbag on her shoulder & some files in her hand and in another hand, she holds the umbrella.

The air makes her hair fly in the air. She tucks her hair behind her ear while tucking her hair her bangles make sounds. She smiles while talking with her colleagues. Her smile was sweet as honey. Sometimes the umbrella lifts making her face visible.
Her big eyes shine when she smiles.

See you tomorrow. Her colleagues said. Okay. Go safe. She says with her sweet voice. Her colleagues go from there. Auto. She calls. An auto comes there. She closed her umbrella and got inside the auto. She tells the place's name of where she lives to the auto driver and he goes from there.

SOMEWHERE IN VISAKHAPATNAM.

The auto stops in front of the Greenhouse. She got out of the auto and gave money to the driver and he went from there. The rain started pouring heavily. She keeps her hand on her head and goes inside opening the gate. She closed the gate.

The main door opened and she turned in front. She becomes fully wet.

Arey. Shrivi. A 50's woman said. Come inside. Or else you will get a fever. She said. Shrivi went inside and they closed the door. Prashant got a towel fast. She says to her husband. Coming. Her husband replied. Shrivi. Come sit here first. She makes Shirvi sit on the sofa.

Shrisha. Prashant comes there. Hmm. He gives a towel to Shrisha. See her. How She got wet. You know right you will get a fever. Shrisha dried Shrivi's hair with the towel. Don't worry. Maa. Shrivi says. First, go and change your dress and freshen up okay? Shrisha says. Okay, Maa. Shrivi Sneezes. See. I told you. Shrisha gets worried. Shrivi looks at Prashant. Shrisha. Prashant calls her. What? We should take her to the hospital. She says.

Maa. Shrivi got up from her place. Don't worry. Nothing will happen to me. Okay. Shrivi says. Praveen. Prashant looks at his son who came from his room. He looks like he just took a bath. Praveen Signals him to be silent. He slowly came near Shrivi and closed her eyes with his hands.

Praveen? Shrivi says. Akka. How can you... He says. When did you come? She asked. Four hours ago. He replies and side-hugs her. You didn't tell me that you're coming. She says. Hmm. I want to give you a surprise. Praveen replies. Hmm. So how was your training? She asked him. Good. Soon I will get a posting. Praveen says. Oh. Congratulations. Shrivi said. Thank you akka. He smiles.

Go. Go and freshen up and come. Let's have dinner. Shrisha says. Okay. I am going. Shrivi goes upstairs to her room.

Six years back Praveen found Shrivi on the bus unconscious. So he took her to the hospital and the doctor said she needed a heart operation immediately. Praveen informed his parents about this. Prashant paid money & the doctor did a heart operation for her. He signed as a guardian of her. From there they take care of her. She told them everything about her. She requested them to not say anything about her to anyone.