48 | CHAPTER

[ After two days]

At Varjarpati's Nilayam.

Everyone is talking about Sanvi's baby shower. They are planning to do it simply because it's her second pregnancy with family members and friends. It was 4:30 pm. Shrivi is taking a nap.

Sanvi comes out of her room. She walks slowly by keeping her hand on her stomach. Vintha goes to help her. Vintha takes her near the sofa. She helps her to sit on the sofa slowly and Arundhati keeps a pillow at her back for support and comfort. Vintha sits beside her.

Talking about my baby shower. Sanvi says. Haa nanna. Saraswati smiles. Panthulu Garu ( priest ) said that the day after tomorrow is good for the baby shower at 10:30 am. Saraswati said. Just simply doing it with family members and friends. Vintha says.

Shriyan and Ashvik come from the office. You both came. Vintha says. Mamma, can you please bring me some water? Ashvik says while sitting on the sofa. Arundhati goes to the kitchen to bring him water. She comes with a bottle and gives it to him. He drinks water and gives the bottle to and says. Thank you maa. Arundhati smiles. She also gives a water bottle to Shriyan and he takes the bottle and drinks water.

After drinking water, they both go to their rooms for fresh up. Shrivi wakes up from sleep. She goes into the washroom wash her face and come out. She takes the towel and wipes her face. After wiping her face she hangs the towel and comes out of the room she meets her bavas Shriyan and Ashvik.

Good evening. Shrivi greets them.
Good evening mam. Shriyan wished her back. Followed by Ashvik. The three walk together. Ashvik Bava... Shrivi calls him. Hmm. He responded to her. You changed. Shrivi says. Ashvik looks at her. I mean you're not that old ashvik who always smiles. You changed. You are also becoming like Shriyan Bava like seriously. Shrivi says what she wants to say from the morning.

Am i. Ashvik looks down. Shrivi nodded her head as yes. I think Shirvi is right ashvik. Shriyan says. You will see me as an old Ashvik back who always smiles. Ashvik smiles big. It was a fake smile. By talking They came downstairs. I am going to pick up Parnshi from college. Ashvik says and goes from there.

Outside....

He unlocks the car. A car comes there and stops. He looks at the car. Pallavi got down off of the car with her 1-year-old daughter. Akka how are you? Ashvik gives her a side hug. Fine raa. How are you? Pallavi asks him. I am good. He replied. Hi raa. He greets his niece. Say hi to Mamaya. Pallavi says. Pallavi makes Anisha wave her hand towards Ashvik.

Going somewhere? Pallavi asks him. Haa akka to pickup parnshi from college. He says in a low voice. He lost his interest in going to college and picking up Parnshi from college.

He avoids everything which makes him remember Nandini. But He has to go to pick her up from college.

You go inside. I will bring the luggage. Ashvik said. No, we will go inside. Murthy uncle will help me with the luggage you go. it's already late. Parnshi is waiting for you. Pallavi says. No problem I will come take and come. Murthy uncle has to go right it's already late for him. Ashvik says. He was stubborn to listen to Pallavi so she accepted him to bring luggage.

Murthy leaves from there after giving luggage to him. They go inside. Everyone is happy to see her and Anisha. Ashvik gives luggage to Laxmi and says. Keep them in Akka's room and he leaves from there. Everyone greets her and Anisha. Parthap takes Anisha from Pallavi.

How are you shrivi? Pallavi gave a side hug. I am good vandina. Shrivi smiled. Pinni why do I feel like that ashvik has changed? Pallavi says to Arundhati. I do think Nanna. His behavior changed a little bit. Arundhati says.

At SCB UNIVERSITY.

Ashvik reaches the college. He stays in the car only. Shaurya was already waiting for Shalini. Hello ashvik garu. Shaurya wished him. He was standing outside the car. Hello. Ashvik waves to him. Parnshi and Shalini come together. Bye Shalini. Parnshi smiles. Bye. Shalini replies. Honk honk..... Ashvik sounds on the car horn. I am coming no why are you sounding the car horn like that? Parnshi says while getting inside.

I am getting late. Ashvik says seriously. Shalini looks at Ashvik. But Ashvik not looking at it. Let's say him. Shalini says to Shaurya. But he is not looking at us. We are trying to talk with him for 2 days. He is not giving us to chance to talk with him. Shaurya says. Today I am not letting him go without talking with us. Shalini says. Ashvik started the car and was about to go forward but Shalini came and stood in front of the car. Ashvik pulls the sudden break because of her.

He got out of the car. Mental you know what are you doing? Do you want to die? Ashvik yelled at her. You weren't giving us time to talk with you so I have to do this. Shalini says to him. Ashvik Hits his fists on the car bonnet. That made his hand bleed. It's bleeding ashvik. Shalini tries to touch his hand but he moves backwards. It's bleeding ashvik garu. Let me... no need. Ashvik says before Shaurya completes his words. Parnshi got down from the car. after seeing blood in his hand. Annaya see what you did. It's bleeding. Parnshi gets worried about him. Shaurya gives his kerchief to Parnshi to wound up his injury.

Are you alright? Shaurya asks him. Ashvik nods his head. We know that you are angry with us. But please listen to us once. We want to talk about Nandini. Shalini says. Sorry, we are getting late, and thank you for your kerchief. Ashvik says seriously. Come on Parnshi I have some work we have to leave from here. Ashvik says and goes near the car. Parnshi also follows him.

Ashvik it's important please listen to me once. Shalini shouts. But Ashvik won't listen to her and opens the car door. He was about to get in... You can't go like that without listening to me. Shalini says loudly. 
              ________________________

                Thank you for reading.