A/N and Prologue

A/N I will be re-writing the story in my way so it can connect to the story I'm making. I don't expect many people to read this since GFDD isn't popular anymore, and I don't expect to finish this soon and I might randomly be gone for maybe a few years, but whatever, right? So please enjoy because I won't be here forever. Lemonn out!

(Prologue)

(No POV)

Long ago there were three warriors  who trapped one of the biggest villains in their history.

They held the most powerful items in the world.

A crown.
A spear.
And a mirror.

They were Blue, Red, and Green.
And they had an important job, they were the ones to trap the Evil King, as they called him.

But when it came down to it, Blue was the one to trap him.
Green had insisted she could do it and Blue and Red could live on, but Blue refused.

She blasted the Evil King into a piller of ice.

She set the crown in the middle, but then she used all her magic to trap him.

So once she trapped him completely she, too, vanished with a note to her friends saying 'I'll come back, I promise.'

Her friends waited forever but she never came back.

Soon they had to hide their items.
Red left her spear to her descendants.
Green left her mirror with her pixie.

And soon they were gone, awaiting the next warriors to come.