Chpt. 10: Coming Back Home, Leaving Home

(Davi's POV)

"Lance?!" I yelled, turning into my human form.

"Lance?!" I heard Rory yell desperately.

"Where'd he go?" Kippie asked.

"He can't have gone far, I saw him right before we noticed he left." I said.

"Lance!!" Rory yelled flying toward a floating orange thing in the distance.

"Lance?!?" I shouted, grabbing Kippie and following Rory.

Rory got to Lance first and had been hugging him by the time me and Kippie got there.

"Lance.. where'd you go??" I asked taking a breath in between words.

"I- *sniff* I saw a- a p-pretty tree a-and I-" Lance started crying.

"Lance.. come here." I said letting go of Kippie and pulling Lance into a hug.

"Now, can you tell me what happened?" I asked.

"Th- there was a-a g-giant m-mmonster in-in the s-ky.." Lance kept crying.

"I giant monster?" Rory asked.

"In the sky?" Kippie finished.

"He.. he means King Mercenare." I said.

"What?!" All three of them said in unison.

*    *    *

(Mackenzie's POV)

"Mackenzie!!" Maya shouted, "Hold on!!"

That's what I'm trying to do!

I tried to not yell at Maya, mostly because a lot of pressure made me angry, and Maya didn't deserve that. She was helping me after all.

Maya grabbed my arm that was hanging onto the ledge, and I tried lifting my other arm over, too.

But why did my arm feel so heavy?

"Kenzie!" Clara yelled.

My heart felt weird after hearing that nickname again.

They managed to pull me above the ledge and we started running after we noticed the Distain Frogs catching up to us.

I was helping, of course, but more absent minded.

"Kenzie!"

Marie.. it was Marie always saying that to me.

"Mackenzie?" Maya asked, "are you alright?"

"Yeah.. just.. was thinking of something.." I said as we reached the palace.

The palace..

The mirror!! We can go home with that!

I must of said something, because Maya asked: "The what?"

"The mirror! There's a magic mirror in this palace! That's how I got to Earth!" I said rushing into the palace.

I ran up the stairs, hearing the other girls behind me.

Maybe I'll tell Clara how I feel about the nickname 'Kenzie' and she'll understand, right?

"In this room..." I said realizing who I'd walking in on.

"Bel?!" I shouted.

Bel stood there, holding the magic mirror, smiling crookedly.

"Put it back!" I shouted.

"Hah! I'm not nice. I thought you would've learned that by now." Bel said, smashing the mirror on the ground.

Smashing. It.

"You.. you monster!! First the Princess! Now- now I can't even take my friends home!!" I yelled.

"Hahahah!! You're right!! You can't go home now!" Bel shouted, then continued laughing.

But then I heard someone else start laughing.

Bel stopped laughing, and looked at Maya.

I did, too.

Maya was mocking his laugh!

"Well, obviously since you can take us here, we can just make you take us back!" Maya said after she stopped laughing.

She's right..

"Like you could do that, you can't even transform!" Bel shouted.

Crash!!

I looked back at Bel, who had been knocked down by the pixies!

"Davi!" I yelled happily.

(AfTeR tRaNsFoRmInG bEcAuSe I'm LaZy✨✨)

Glitter Clover had shot her Clover Protection Shield thing- (I can't remember what that's called 😅)

But it still didn't work..—

"Guys!" Glitter Diamond shouted, "We should work together, that's what we're about, right?"

(Time skip because I'm tired of writing this)

But if you must know, they did the Togetherness Arrow thing. Knocked out Bel. Stole some of his power. Grabbed a piece of the magic mirror. And used Bel's power to teleport home.

I stared at an advertisement above the entrance to where I normally held my concerts that I had around here.

"Can you believe it?" Maya said, "That girl on the add is right here in front of me!"

"Shhh!" I said, "I'm in disguise."

"Oh! Sorry!" Maya said, "Uhm, anyways, we wanted to ask if you wanted to go to Johnny's shop with us?"

"Fine, I'll go." I sighed.

The whole time we were walking to this "Johnny"'s shop, Maya was talking about how crazy it was to have a superstar best friend.

Maya knocked on Johnny's door, and a tall blond haired man opened the door.

"Hello!" Johnny said- I'd assume that's Johnny, "come in!"

"Thank you!" Maya said.

"Is this your friend?" Johnny asked.

"Yup! This is Mackenzie Mack, the superstar!"

"No wonder she looked familiar!" Johnny joked.

I should be asking why you look familiar.

"Please look around, I'll go make some food, I also I have some things to do first." Johnny said, walking towards a hallway.

"Wow! That's a lot of charms!" Maya said.

I looked at what she was looking at, she was right! That is a lot of charms!

Who is this guy?!

I noticed one was missing, maybe it's one of the ones other girls have.

"What's this?" Maya asked.

Curious Maya..

She lifted a sheet over an oval looking thing, which revealed a ginormous egg!

"What is this?" Maya asked touching it.

"Don't touch it!" Rachel yelled.

"Uhm, too late..? Heh.." Maya moved away as it started shaking.

"Maya!" Rachel scolded.

Egg hatched to reveal something even crazier.

There she was. A little girl. From an egg.

But she looked surprisingly familiar.

Why's everything and everyone so familiar?!?

"Diwana-da!" The little girl yelled.

Heyy~ it's the Author! I'll probably write another chapter today, but I just wanted to finish this one first.

Lemonn out!