Ch: 14 "Teamwork: A Safe Return"

(Third perspective)

"Bel!!" Maya yelled.

"This isn't safe, Maya!" Kippie yelled, "it's too risky to try to fight Bel by yourself!"

"Come on, Glitter Brat! Fight!" Bel yelled.

"Who comes outta nowhere to say 'let's fight!'?" Maya yelled.

"Someone who drained so much negative energy out of entire worlds it destroyed them, and will keep destroying more worlds!" Bel says.

"It wouldn't even be fair!!" Maya yelled, "I'm a lot younger and you wear glasses!"

"You little..." Bel threw off his glasses and yelled, "If you aren't going to fight, I will!!"

He aimed a beam of dark energy at the Glitter Girl, missing as she jumped out of the way.

"Transform, Brat! I don't want to fight some mangy human!" Bel aimed another beam at her.

Johnny jumped in the way right on time, only to be struck with dark energy.

"Johnny!!" Maya yelled.

"That idiot..." Bel groaned, "Getting in my way.."

"You're the idiot! He didn't just 'get in the way' his threw himself to protect some children so you couldn't hurt them!" Maya retorted.

"Same difference!" Bel snapped his fingers, placing a bubble around Dina and dragging her to him.

"Hey!! Give her back!!" Maya screeched.

Maya tried reaching for Dina, but it was too late.

"If you want this small runt back, Glitter Brat, meet me at the harbor at noon tomorrow, alone."

Maya started hyperventilating.

"You might want to be there, I'm not a great babysitter." And with that, he disappeared.

***

Maya was waiting at the harbor for the monster, known as Bel, scared it was a trick and she wouldn't get Dina back.

"Hello, Heart," Bel appeared behind her, "you have guts, twerp."

"Where's Dina?" Maya demanded.

"Right here." Bel snapped his fingers, revealing a sleeping Dina.

"You asked for it." Maya said before transforming into a Glitter Warrior.

"The Power of Love! I'm Glitter Heart!" Heart shouted ecstatically, "Alright, you babynapper, time to give you a little piece of my heart! Feel the Doki Doki!"

"Take this!" Bel grunted, throwing an attack at her, just barely hitting her.

"Take this!!" Heart swiped and kicked at him, while he dodged each one.

Heart breathed heavily as Bel laughed, "Tired, Glitter Brat? Fighting is hard!"

Heart tried attacking him again, but he shoved her away.

Snapping his fingers, Bel shouted, "Take this, Brat!"

A giant crate fell above Heart, as she managed to escape in the nick of time, before she had to run away from more about to fall on her.

"That's playing dirty!" Kippie shouted.

"Of course! That's a compliment where I'm from!" Bel snickered.

Bel snapped his fingers again, and a truck drove itself after Heart, backing her up to a crate, stopping her from moving away.

Kippie shouted, "Move Heart! Now!!"