Chapter five: Tea Experts

(Clara's POV)

I was out on a walk, because nobody said I couldn't take one. I was enjoying the trees swaying in the breeze.

I came to visit my two best friends, Maya and Rachel, who probably weren't expecting me.

'Then I could invite them to tea!'

I got excited, I had so much to tell them, like to hide their identities more.

For one, it was pretty obvious. Two, I had footage of it. And I had Lance, who was sleeping in my bag.

I walked a little further, then saw Maya and Rachel. "Maya! Rachel!"

"Clara?!" They said at the same time.

I walked towards them, and Maya ran up and hugged me.

"Clara!" Maya said excitedly, "I didn't know you were around!"

"Well, I thought I'd visit you," I said calmly, "do you want some tea?"

"Always!" Maya shouted.

Rachel walked up to us and smiled at me. "How are you, Clara?"

"Good." I said, "Here, come on, I'll take to my house."

"You mean mansion?" Maya joked.

"Sure."

We walked over to my car and Sebastian took us to my "mansion", i mean, I guess it is big.

"What kind of tea do you guys want?" I asked.

"We aren't even at your mansion, yet!" Maya said.

"I know you just need an excuse to not say type of tea, because you don't know any." Rachel said.

"Don't tell her that!" Maya whispered jokedly.

"I'll have sweet tea, Clara." Rachel said turning towards me.

"Uhhh..." Maya said, "me too?"

"Okay," I turned towards Sebastian, "tell the bartenders to have two sweet teas and one chia tea ready when we get there."

Me, Maya, and Rachel talked the whole way to my house.

"We're here!" Maya shouted as soon as she saw my house, "See, it is a mansion look how big it is!"

"Far point, Maya." I sighed.

We got out of the car and walked to the doors, which opened on their own.

"This way." I said heading upstairs.

We walked into a room filled with windows, I referred to this room as the "skylight room". There were two couches facing each other and a table between them.

I sat down and Rachel and Maya just stood there. "Please sit down, it's rude to stay standing." I said.

They sat on the couch opposite me, they looked nervous.

"I know."

"K-know what?" Maya stuttered and Rachel lightly whacked her arm.

"I know about the Glitter Force."

"How?!" Maya and Rachel asked at the same time.

I grabbed a remote and pressed a button on it and a tv came out of the ground. I pressed another button to show footage of Maya transforming into Glitter Heart.

"Whaaa-" Maya said, "how did you-?"

"I was in the area." I explained.

"But-"