*2

.
.
.

Mac followed Nick and went to his father's room.

Everyone is there with a solemn expression. Mia comes to him.

"Why did you do that, Mac?"

"I didn't do anything. It was an accident. I thought it was Nick. I don't know if it can be a stranger"

"Stop lying you bitch! If you don't know who the stranger was then how could you let someone sleep with you? How can you betray Nick?"

"I didn't betray him!!"

Mac rushed towards Nick who doesn't want to see Mac's face.

Mac wanted to grab his hand but the other refused.

"Nick.. believe me.. please.. I don't know that person. I was drunk and everything happened... it's just... I didn't know... Nick.. I love you... I really do. Don't leave me please... I beg you."

"Your excuses are useless. How can you make anyone believe that it was an accident. It's not like that man forced you. It was your willingness otherwise you won't get up in someone else's room. Don't tell me that you were that drunk not to recognize your own room. I talked with you last night. So how can you make me believe your shitty lies." Nick just let out every rage inside him.

"You just played with my emotions, Mac." He continues. " I was willing to be with you against my family's will but in the end you betrayed me like this."

"Nick... please believe me..."

Mac cried out.

"Nick, son what do you want to do right now?" Asked Mac's father.

"I'm sorry uncle... I can't marry him. I don't know how but my family got to know about this. Someone sent CCTV footage to them... I can't go further than this. I'm sorry."

Nick apologized and left. Mac is dumbfounded.

"See I told you one day your son will bring disaster in our family." Mac's stepmom dramatically said.

"Pa.. believe me... it's not my fault."

Mac tried to clear but his father placed a hard slap against his cheek.

"You're humiliating me in every step of your life. You're a bad luck. Good for nothing. And today you've crossed every line. I'm ashamed of you." Mac's father scolded him and left.

Mac falls down on the floor. After sometime Mai comes closer to him.

"Oh dear... you're so innocent. A good for nothing child. Don't you wanna see who was with you last night?"

Mac is in shock. Mai smirks and shows him the CCTV footage. Mai was the one who directed him into the wrong room. She also sent this footage to Nick's family.

"It's you, Mai!!! Why... why did you do that?!" Mac's voice is shaking.

"Because I love Nick. He never looked at me because of you. I don't know what he finds in you. I can't see him with you. And it was so easy to divert you."

"You blood witch!! Why did you do that? Why?! Tell me why?!"

Mac stormed off to her and he slapped her twice then grabbed her neck. She almost choked out her life.

But Mac's father and stepmom rushed inside and managed to separate them.

Mac got another hard slap from his father.

"Stop blaming me. It was Mai. She's the one who played a trick with me. Because she loves..."

Before Mac can finish his words his father cut him off.

"Stop acting nonsense."

By that time Mac's stepmom also blubbered out a few words which was enough to make his father more angry.

"Mac.. you're not my son anymore. I've tolerated you enough. Now get out of our life. I don't want to see your face again."

His father went hurriedly and came back with his passport and tickets. He threw it off Mac's face.

"Get out!"

Within a few hours he left no one around him. Mac can't do anything rather than let his tears flow down.

He took a glance at his step mom and sister. They look happy indeed.

He silently left. Their driver drove him to the airport. He took a deep breath and went inside. He's going to Italy to stay with his grandma. From where his mother belongs.

His flight takes off within 2 hours. Today he was about to marry his love and was looking forward to a beautiful future.

But now his fate dragged him down from his dream. he's looking through the window at the city with his teary eyes.

.
.

Main while _

The person who was with Mac is California's one of the most renowned businessmen. Mr. Kinn Anakinn.

He was also drunk last night and the night spending was just a business dealing part.

It's not a big deal because he doesn't love anyone or has any interest in anyone particularly.

The person was supposed to be his client's son.

When he comes out of the bathroom he finds no one around him. He casually dressed up and left for his office.

But he got shocked when he came to know that his client's son wasn't with him last night.

But he can't deny that he slept with someone but who?

Now it's a big deal to handle. He asked his manager to find out every single detail about that person.

He's a bit tense about this.

______________________________

(To be continued...)