Epilogue

.
.
.

Mac's POV _

I called Loki. I told him what just happened.

"Mac trust me.. I didn't send anything to Lio. I promised you."

"I know.. it must be that lady who told you to do that. I want you to help me find out."

"How about I'll try to fix a meeting with her telling that you're ready to break-up with uncle Tan?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oi.. it's not for real. I'll try to lure her for the meeting so you guys can catch her red handed."

"That's a great idea!.. but first I have to talk out with Lio first. It's already messed up."

"Good luck dude."

.
.

I tried to call Lio but he didn't pick up.

I stopped watching Tan for a few days. We all need time.

I called Lio again at night. This time he picked up.

We stayed silent but then I explained myself. After that he just laughed at me.

"I know you would end up with a man, bitch. Anyway.. I was just shocked that's why I didn't know how to react and then a lady called me and said... So many bad things like y'know.. that just deceived my mind. I behaved harshly with dad.
Yet we can't talk because.. I just don't know what to say.. I know he's feeling bad... Your relationship with dad is a bit odd but I don't mind as long as you guys are happy. My dad sacrifice so many things for me and now when he got a chance to be happy then why not? I want him to be happy..
no matter if I have to call my bitch bestie as my step father. I'm totally fine."

"Thanks Lio from understanding."

Then get back with our casual talk. He seems comfortable.

"Ok it's too late. Go to sleep."

"Woah you're getting into the step dad's role from now.. damn bitch.. fine.. I'm hanging up. Wait dude.. I mean.. step dad.. I want treat from you."

"Fine son.. you'll got I promise."

"Hoo.. ok ok.. bye bitch .. I mean..step dad."

I signed relief. He's maybe feeling awkward but I'm glad that he approves.

.
.

It's time to initiate the plan I had with Loki. I brought Tan as well to know who's that fuckin' bitch.

Loki went to the table while we're waiting from behind. A lady entered then sit next to him.

And it's no other then the rotten bitch..

My mom.

"Aunt.. you?!"

"Sit down Loki.."

"Oh.. you planned all this."

"Yeah so.. what's the news you want to give."

"Well you already sent these pictures to Lio so uncle Tan and Mac broke up. I guess you'll give me my money."

"I did half of your work. I told you to sent it but you refused."

"Yeah he refused because he's my friend."

I stepped in front. She got shocked like she saw a ghost.

"Hi.. mom.. oh sorry.. Miss coward bitch. I knew it.. if someone can want me to suffer it's gonna be you."

"M-Mac.."

"Cora... It's you.." Tan got shocked as well.

"You know her?"