*3

.
.
.

They reached Kim's house. It's all simple and everything is placed perfectly. But Jr. starts messing it as soon as he arrives.

"Jr. ... Stop messing around."

"No I want to play. Pete... You play with me."

"Jr. ... Call him uncle. He's your elder."

"It's ok. He can call me Pete. We got the same name right?"

"Yes... Come and build this castle."

They both place the block pieces one by one. They played together while Kim cooked food. They eat together.

The next day Pete and Jr. spent most of the time together. They became friends. Within such a short time Jr. is obedient to Pete as well.

Pete also helped him with his homework. Kim is happy to see them.

Now Kim starts being cheerful again. He opened up himself. Pete knows him the best. They start spending times like before.

They visit the lighthouse everyday together.

It's more than one week Pete returns.

Today Pete's mom wants to see Kim. So he visits her.

"Suadeekhab Aunt. You wanted to talk with me."

"Suadee Kim. Yeah. Actually it's about Pete. I take him here because I already arranged his wedding with my friend's daughter. But I haven't told him yet. I asked him so many times but he never agreed to get married. Tomorrow his in-laws will come to pay a visit and within one week the wedding will held. So you have to convince him on my behalf. You guys are good friends and I know he'll listen to you."

Kim's heart is aching. He's silent.

Suddenly she holds his hand.

"Kim, son.. please do me this favor. Pete doesn't want to get married. He never told me anything. I don't know about now But I can tell he loved someone. I can't see my son like this. So you must help me."

"Ok aunt. I'll try my best."

She smiles at him. After talking a bit more Kim excused himself. He went to his house where Pete and Jr. are playing.

When Jr. Falls asleep Pete and Kim went to take a walk.

"Pete... I want to ask you something.."

"What is it?"

"Why you... Didn't get married yet?"

Pete halted.

"...."

"Is it because of me?"

"No it's not that... Mom asked you to convince me right?"

"Well... yeah but... I think you should get someone in your life. I want you to be happy."

"You... Really want me to get married?"

"Yeah... "

Pete looks at Kim.

Why Kimhan? Did I do anything wrong that you can't be the person in my life? If you loved me... If only you tell me that you love me.. maybe I would be in your arms. But.. you don't love me.. what can I do? I can't get you out of my mind. I still love you..

"Hugh!!... Fine... I'll get married... After all you asked me to do so."

Pete smiles at the other. Kim nodded.

I think.. I'm too late. So you agree because you don't love me anymore. It's me. I took so long to realize my feelings for you. I couldn't stop you that day. If I knew I love you.. I would already make you mine.

They walk some time without any words.

.
.

Now Pete's would be in-laws are here. They like Pete at the first glance. Their daughter Rena is now Pete's Fiancé. She's a polite and beautiful girl.

Kim didn't want to come but Pete's mom insisted on him. Pete is smilingly talking with someone else even they got engaged too. This is happening in front of Kim's eyes.

.
.

These few days passed in a flash. The wedding day is here.

It's afternoon. The sun is falling down gradually. Guests are here. The venue is decorated. Pete is also ready with his wedding suit.

But things are not right. Kim arranged everything smilingly.

Both have to say a lot but they didn't. Pete can't believe that he's getting married with someone else. He called Kim but he didn't receive.

Suddenly Fean entered the room. Pete is sitting in front of the mirror.

"Fean!"

"Pete.. why are you marring that girl?"

"What?"

"You don't love her so why you're wasting your and her time?"

Pete is silent.

"Look.. you love Kim so go and tell him. How would he knows if you don't tell him?"

"You... You know!"

"Yeah... I realized that when you left before our wedding. And about Kim... He always loves you not me... we tried but it never worked. That's why we ended up here. Well I can't accuse him of that. He loves only you."

"What are you saying?!"

"Oi... You dumbass! You didn't realize that he loves you! I'm done with you guys! Both dudes are tight lipped. Within all these days can't you even say for once that you love him. And that dude.. I thought he's gonna confesse. So I can leave Jr. with you guys and Live my life in freedom. You really take good care of him. But forgot about it. I didn't realize that He'll never open his mouth... Pete... Look... I really don't want you go though what we faced. In the end you and your Fiancé won't be happy. So it's better you end up everything right now and get the person you love. Kim really loves you."

"But..."

"Stop thinking about others. Think about your life first. You have to live with it. Don't worry. I'll convince Aunt and your Fiancé. Don't be more late."

Suddenly Rena steps inside with dressed in a white gown. Fean nodded to Pete.

Pete get close to her and holds her hands.

"Rena... I'm... I'm sorry... I.. can't marry you after knowing that the person loves me.. you're such a good girl but I can't.."

"It's ok Pete... I already heard everything.. you can go... I'll tell my parents about it."

"Thanks."

Pete hugged her then left with a smile.

________________________________________