"2

.
.
.

Mac's POV _

I kinda run from the kitchen. I sit down on the couch. In a moment he joined me.

I can't face him.

"Sorry about earlier... I thought all of you were sleeping. So I was just doing some house chores... "

"Yeah they're sleeping. I felt a bit hungry so I came down to find some cookies. I also thought you were sleeping."

"Oh.. it's ok. Be easy. Make yourself home. How's the pastry?"

"It's.. good uncle. Thanks."

He turned on the TV to watch the news. I started eating slowly.

"Want another one dear?"

"I guess so..."

"Let me get you some... Want a soft drink?"

"Thanks!"

He handed me the plate and a can of orange juice.

"Uncle... You're not gonna sleep?"

"I'm not sleepy yet."

"You work till late night?"

"Yeah.. Lio is growing up. Rarely got time to spend with me... I feel.. lonely sometimes.. dipping myself in work helps.."

"Yeah... That's what my dad also says.."

"Humm... BTW.. how's my son at uni? I got many complaints when he was young. At least it was good to know he made some friends."

"Well... It's so-so..."

"Study well.. try to motivate him. I'm worried about his grades. I don't know what to do with him."

"I'll try my best."

"Good boy. After finishing go back to sleep. And if you need anything don't hesitate to ask."

"Sure.. thanks.. goodnight!"

"Goodnight dear!"

I signed in relief. My heart was racing. His gaze is intense. God! What's wrong with me?

My fuckin' friends are not coming until it's 3 in the morning.

After washing the plate I walked back to the room.

I can't even sleep properly. But I tried. Wild thoughts are crossing my mind.

How would it feel to touch these heavenly abs with my lips? His lips.. on mine.. His muscular hands around my hips while I'm moving over his laps.. moaning his name..

Fuck!! My body feels hot. I'm already sweating. My lower is already hard.

I grabbed some tissue from the side table then jerked myself. Fuck! It feels better when I remember that view. I released.

I just can't get rid of the view I witnessed a few moments ago. He already has an effect on me.

I'm going crazy after the first encounter. I desperately need to feel that body.

I cleaned myself then waited for these idiots to come back.

I woke up from a little nap when I heard the knocking sound on the window. I opened it.

They all started talking about their sex experience. I just lost again in my wild thoughts.

I woke up when the 4 of them were sleeping like dead animals. I took a quick shower.

I heard some noise from the kitchen. As I peeked that familiar figure came into my vision.

He's wearing a plain white shirt with a black pants. It's not tight but these clothes are hugging his perfect curves.