*3

.
.
.

It's been 5 years.

Mac now has a cute little girl. Named Mik.

After flying back to his grandma he was so depressed. Within 3 months he realized that a little life was growing inside him.

It was beyond his imagination but he managed himself.

The time of his pregnancy was a painful journey because male pregnancy is rare also very complicated. But his grandma supported him a lot.

Every pain fled away as soon as he saw his angel's face. Tears knew no bounds.

He always said to himself that this little life is God gifted and only belongs to him.

His sorrows comes to an end when his angle stepped into his life. He got a new reason to live and fight again.

He works hard for his daughter. He has a great responsibility on his shoulder.

Rising his daughter indeed a different experience and a colorful journey.

Feeding a baby, bathing her, washing her tiny clothes, combing her hair, tying a ponytail, taking her to school, playing hide and seek, watching her first step, her first word, Mac enjoyed everything.

His grandma died too after 3 years.

Though within these years his father rarely called him. But now he's happy enough.

.
.

A few days ago he received a call from his father. He is so much happy. His father wants him back to stay with them.

He knows there are some other reasons but still he's happy. He flies back with his daughter.

When they were checking out at the airport his angle bumped into someone while running around. She was about to fall but the other grabbed her.

A man with a handsome face who's holding a strong aura. Of course this man is no other than Kinn Anakinn. Kinn instantly took her in his arms.

Mac chased after and still huffing.

"I'm sorry sir. She's a bit tizzy..."

"It's all right. What is your name, princess?"

"Mik!"

She replied with her soft tiny voice.

"Come to dad."

Mac took her and left with a smile. Mik was waving her hand at Kinn.

Kinn was watching him until he vanished from his sight.

.
.

Mac went to his so called house. While entering the gate Mac faces Mia and Nick together holding hands.

They're going out for shopping. Mac heard that they got married after a few months he left.

But he is not botherd because his love for that person is gone and they are nothing but strangers to each other.

For Mac he can't love someone who can't trust him enough and easily forgot him like this.

Nick didn't talk with him and Mia just smirked at him then they left.

Mac entered the room. He smiled at his father who was sitting on the couch.

Mac's father doesn't seem so happy but nodded back. Mik went to his grandpa and unexpectedly he took her.

Mac is happy at least his father didn't shoo away his granddaughter.

"How are you father?"

"Humm... well. And you?"

"I'm well Pa."

"Humm... the thing is... After you left we insisted Nick to marry Mia because your scandal was about to spread outside."

"It's ok Pa. You don't need to tell this things. I understand."

"Ok.. I asked you to come back because there's a reason. I know you already sense that."

"Yeah.. you can tell me openly without random discussions."

"Here are the property deeds. This are yours. Your mom left these for you and some are from me. After all you're my son. I can't deny the responsibility."

"Thanks Pa... that's it?! You have nothing else to say?"

"There's another thing... When you went back a person came to seek for you after a few days. But he didn't clearly express the reason so we refused to tell him anything. Between these years he kept coming from time to time  to seek for you. It becomes too much for us to manage to refuse and he's threatening us. Now you have to deal with this. I hope you didn't make a mess."

"So... This is why you called me back from Italy."

"The person holds a powerful position. If he's seeking for you for all these years indeed it's a great matter to handle. He's coming within sometime. Now it's your call."

Mac sighed heavily and nodded. He doesn't know why someone would seek for him like this.

Mac is a bit disappointed too because he thought his father called him to stay with him again but this is not the reason.

Within half an hour a man appears with some bodyguards.

"Hello.. Mr. Macau."

Mac turned around to see him.

"You?!... you're the person who's looking for me!. but why?" Mac continued after a brief pause.

"Yeah. I'm Kinn. Kinn Anakinn. I've something to say to you."

"I don't think I've ever met you before."

"No... we already met... we met before.. 5 years ago."

"5 years ago?!.. pardon... I can't remember."

"Well... you can say... I'm the person who brought disaster in your life.."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'm the person who slept with you that night before your wedding."

Mac is staring at the stranger without blinking. He can't believe the words. The painful memories start flashing in front of him. How his love left and his father abounded him.

Tears also falling from his eyes.

After a few moments in silence he spoke up.

"I think... the things that happened between us that night was already over years ago. I didn't even see your face clearly until today... I don't want to drag my past again... you can leave now."

____________________________

(To be continued...)