Chapter Eleven

Renae woke up in her dark room, she looked at her alarm clock and saw it was two in the morning. Knowing she was only asleep for three hours, she got up and used the restroom and left the light on when she walked back to her bed. She sat down and stretched before she heard a knock at her door.

"Yeah?" She answered groggily, Braxton peaked his head in the door "What's wrong?" Renae shook her sleepiness.

"I heard something tapping on the window. I looked outside but didn't see anything. I tried waking your dad up but he wouldn't budge. I also wanted to know if you had anything other then that bat by the door?" He stepped a little further in showing the pajama pants dragging on the floor.

"Seriously? You have to grab and shake him or ring an alarm for him to get up. What kind of tapping was it?" She asked standing up.

"Come here." He motioned her to follow him. They stood at the guest room door and listened until Renae could hear the tapping on the window. Renae snuck over to the window and looked outside to see someone running away.

"I've had enough of this shit." She huffed as she ran into her room and grabbed her wind walker and a hoodie. As she pulled her black hoodie over her head she looked at Braxton "Stay here. I'll be right back." She put one finger over her lips and ran to the door putting her shoes on in a rush then running out the door closing it behind her. She ran to the outside of the window and saw a note tapped to the wall.

'Hey hot shit remember me? Danny? You broke my arm and my friends. We didn't get to finish what we started earlier. Because of you we got expelled, come meet me where you last trained. I'll be waiting. ~Danny'

She grabbed the note and read it as she walked back to the front door. She knew better then to go alone but her anger got the better of her as she crumbled it up and began running into the woods.

"Oh this is bad. This is stupid bad." Braxton said pacing. "And you, why is it so hard to wake you up?!" Braxton said as he poked Jarrod again. "Okay Brax, just get over your fear and do what Renae said." He let out a deep breath before he grabbed Jarrods arm "Sir wake up! Rae's in trouble!"

Jarrod jolted awake the second her heard the word trouble. "What? What trouble?" He asked sitting up in his bed.

"Someone was knocking on my window, you wouldn't wake up then I heard Rae was up so I asked her how to wake you up and if you guys had a weapon other then the bat in the livingroom and then she got mad and grabbed this tiny thing I think was probably a pocket knife then ran outside and told me to stay here." Braxton poured the words out as fast as he could as the two of them ran out the front door where Jarrod saw the crumpled note on the ground.

He read it quick as Braxton got his own shoes on and followed behind him. The two of them ran, Braxton right behind Jarrod.

-

Renae hid in the underbrush as she looked into the clearing. Twenty eight bodys filled the glade. She took the advantage of the camouflage to listen in.

"How do you know she's gonna come? I'm pretty sure that wasn't her room, the body in that bed was way too big." A green haired guy was speaking to Danny.

"Her room or not, she'll be here. We know she's not a heavy sleeper." Danny grabbed his collar and pulled him close to his face "Next time, get the right room jackass." He pushed him to the ground and walked towards a woman Renae couldn't quite see. Danny started to kiss her violently, not to her unliking. When Danny pulled away and she turned around, Renae felt her stomach flipped to see Lisa wiping her mouth.