𝟎𝟏𝟑.

The two Ghostfaces stood by Wayne, he laughed, putting his arms around both of them.

"Great work, both of you." The three girls gasped in shock. "You?" Tara asked in shock. "Of course me. Frankly, I expected more from you three, after what you did to us." Wayne explained.

"Us?" Madison was confused. Ethan took off his mask making them all gasp in shock. Madison mentally kicked herself, she should've seen this coming.

There was always something about the boy that made her shiver. She was always sure it was paranoia, but now she had her answer.

"Mindy was right, it was easy to juke the roommate lottery. All I had to do to meet you was room with a conceited, condescending alpha, literally named Chad. Fuck, it felt good to kill him!" Ethan yelled.

Madison's blood boiled. How dare he.

"This one was your grandmother's, Sam." Ethan pointed to the mask in his hand. "Nancy Loomis. Really runs in the fucking family, doesn't it? And speaking of family, my name's not Ethan Landry, is it, Dad?" The three girls gasped at his words.

"Dad?" Madison whispered in shock. Bailey smiled approvingly at his son. Sam stared at the
second Ghostface in growing horror, doing the math in her head. "That just leaves... Mindy?" Sam asked in a whisper.

Madison's head snapped over to her girlfriend not believing her words. It couldn't be. She would never hurt her siblings. The second Ghostface then pulled off their mask to reveal... Quinn.

"Hey, roomies, Madison. Didn't see that one coming, did you?" The strawberry blonde taunted. "But you... died..." Tara stumbled over her words. "Kinda didn't... though. It was a good way to get off the suspect list, chase Gale Weathers, stab Mindy on the train, that sort of thing." Quinn waved the knife in her hands around as she spoke.

Madison looked at the girl in shock, her hands began to shake due to the worry that was coursing through her veins.

Her little siblings were both possibly dead.

"I made sure I was first on the scene so I could switch her out with a fresh body. You'd be surprised what a grieving father can get away with." Wayne spoke proudly.

Quinn held up her mask, showing it off to the three girls. "I got Mickey Altieri's mask. He was my favourite." Quinn circled the girls. "Number four and number three. Which Just Leaves.." Wayne pulled two masks out of his pocket. Billy and Stu's.

"Your father's, Sam. And his little accomplices. This is what we were counting down to, girls." Madison looked at the man with a look that was full of shock, betrayal and anger.

"I'm gonna need you to put them on." He held the masks out to them. They both slapped the masks out of his hand, making Quinn and Ethan charge at them.

Ethan stabbed Madison in the leg she was stabbed in the night before, making her let out a scream of terror. Quinn sliced Sam's arm, making a taunting noise as she did.

"You did all this as a family?" Sam asked, her eyes glued to Madison who was biting her lip in pain. "Hell yeah, bitch! You two should know why better than anyone!" Madison looked at Quinn with tears in her hazelnut eyes.

Madison and Quinn weren't necessarily close friends, but they understood each other in ways nobody else did. After the first year of living in New York, Madison was still having a horrible time coping with what happened in Woodsboro.

Therapy wasn't helping, her meds weren't working, and she didn't know what to do. Quinn sat her down and told her to let it all out, and Madison did so.

She cried and cried about how guilty she felt for killing Amber and Richie. Quinn felt the worst guilt she ever had. Madison wasn't the murderer that her father had told her she was. She was simply just a broken woman, who wanted her friends and family alive.

Quinn never wanted to hurt Madison, but her father's words taunted her. Family comes first.

"They're still not getting it!" Ethan looked excited. "I don't know what you believe, but me and Madi didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro-" Sam said before she was cut off.

"Of course, you guys didn't! You think this is about that conspiracy theory bullshit? Who do you think started those rumours in the first place?" Wayne laughed. Quinn raised her hand proudly.

"Do you how know easy it was to turn Sam and Madison from the heroes of Woodsboro to the villains?" She waved her knife around. "How easy it is to convince the world to believe the worst in people rather than the best?" Madison had never felt more betrayed in her life.

"But why?" Madison whimpered. "Because it's not enough to just kill someone these days. You have to assassinate their character first." Ethan teased.

"So when Dad here "discovers" your horribly mutilated bodies posed with Sam wearing her father's mask? And Madison wearing the accomplices? He'll say some poor dumb bastard must have read on the internet that you're the real Ghostfaces and took matters into their own deluded hands!" Ethan slashed his knife around as he spoke.

"It's the perfect alibi! Because like all the best lies, it's based on truth you're both killers, just like your father and his accomplice were." Sam and Madison shared a look before answering.

"We're not-" They spoke at the same time before getting interrupted. "Yes. you are, you motherfuckers! You killed our brother!" Quinn screamed. "You said- your brother died in a car accident," Tara said, making Ethan cackle.

"Oh no, no, no, you sweet dumb thing! He died in Woodsboro, at the hands of your bitch sister, and her little shit of a girlfriend." Ethan yelled. Sam and Madison shared a look before realisation appeared on their faces. "You're Richie's family?"