chapter 7: Investigating the Fatui.

After Tristan got hired by Jean again, and he immediately got to work.

He soon as Tristan left he searched for the more suspicious Fauti members.

And he found his mark.

First thing is listen on their conversations, knowing where they're staying, and all that a good stuff.

Step one investigation... listening.

Tristan right now just messing with Jugo and of course still in ear shot to listen.

"So how did the negotiation go?" Said male Fatui .

"What you think?" Replied the female Fatui.

"Ha...ha hey now.. don't be rude." Said male Fauti.

"Your the one asking stupid questions." Said the Female fatui

"Don't worry... Lady Signora, has planned for this." The male replied.

"Signora?" Tristan thought.

"Shhhh not out in the open." Said the female fauti.

"Don't worry about it... it's not like anybody can stop her but I'm pretty sure our planes is in motion now." Said male Fatui.

Tristan listin too them a little longer.
And decided to move on to get more info.

Meanwhile with Lisa and Jean.

"What do you mean his wounds healed in a instant?" Said Jean.

"Is exactly how it sounds. When I was trying to patched him up, he just simply healed I never seen anything like it." Said Lisa.

Jean was wondering what is he hiding somthing.

"I don't want to doubt him but..." Jean's thinking was interrupted.

"I don't think we need to worry." Lisa said.

Jean looked confused.

"I mean I'll be honest he didn't even try to hide it, and he makes his intentions clear as day." Lisa said.

"I'm just wondering why he is hiding it?" Jean said.

"Well the short amount of time that I known him. I can guess two things." Lisa said.

Jean is paying close attention.

"Number one, he want us to figure it out because he prefers that maybe... I also notice that he likes to mess with the demons which is why he got stabbed. But also notice that he holds back a lot, and he is not trying to hid it." Lisa said.

"And the second?" Jean asked.

Lisa looked at Jean with a very long pause. And simply said.

"Number two, he might simply say....... You didn't ask!" Lisa said.

Jean looked dumb founded.

"It can't be the second option.." Jean said.

"I mean knowing him probably." Lisa shrugged her shoulders.

Jean sighs while Lisa just laughs a little.

Meanwhile with Tristan he randomly sneezes.

Tristan sniffles.

"God damnit, nero better not be talking shit behind my back." Said Tristan.

"Hey did you hear that?" Said a fauti member.

"Shit.." Tristan mumbles.

So Tristan got up and left.

Meanwhile with Aether under that big tree with a familer person that looks like a bard.

"Okay so where is the Holy Lyre der Hummel Venti?" Aether asked.

"Well of course its most likely at the Church." Said Venti.

"But would it be their?" Paimon asked.

"Well because it was the Lyre that Barbatos use to play one of the most treasured items in mondstadt. I believe using the Lyre's power to calm down Dvalin." Venti replied

"So we go right now?" Aether asked.

"Yup sooner the better." Venti Replied.

And with that three left for the cathedral.

Time skip by sleepy chibi Arlecchino.

It's about sun down, and Tristan is just relaxing with Jugo on a building

"So I know so far that they planning on stealing somthing, that involves around the god of Anemo." Tristan thought.

Jugo is sitting there eating his snack while this is happening Tristan heard people yelling.

"Stop right there!" Said a knight.

"Come back!" Said another knight.

Tristan got up and looked.

"Stop them they stole The Holy Lyre!" Said another knight.

And Tristan sees Aether flying away from them, he doesn't see anything on him.

But Sees a woman wearing purple running away with a Lyre and with that mask looked like the Fatui. 

"I see that's answers my question, so I guess its time to hunt again." Tristan said.

And he got up and started running after the female.

Short chapter this time and kinda bit of everywhere. But the next chapters is where the interesting stuff is going to happen.

And also I hope y'all good luck getting neuvillette or Hu tao if don't have her.