chapter 13: One man army

"Barbatos, huh......" Tristan thought.

"Bar- I mean Venti are you okay?" Jean asked.

Venti looked at Jean.

"You knew my identity for while.... now Jean?" Venti replied.

While the group was having a conversation about Venti's identity.

Tristan was thinking about that demon Zephyr said.

"There are two more.... what does that mean.... like two major demons, or just two more followers...." Tristan thought.

"Back to Dawn winery, again." Aether said.

"I'll think about more of it lat-" Tristan stopped.

He looks in the direction of Mondstadt sees a ball of black cloud moving.

"That doesn't look normal, it looks like it containing something." Tristan thought.

"Gauh!" Jugo pointed to group that was walking away.

Tristan just nodded, and picked up Jugo, too catch up.

Area change... Dawn winery.

And.... of course Tristan suspicion was correct, there is somthing in those clouds. He can see multiple demonic birds flying with it, and.... it's heading for Mondstadt. He of course was thinking again.

"So we need to head towards old Mondstadt, or what's know now as Stormterror's lair." Venti stated.

"I don't think we can avoid the problem anymore." Aether states.

"I agree we need to save Dvalin before he destroyes Mondstadt." Jean agreed.

"Alright Venti lead the way." Diluc says.

Of course without further delay they started to head out.

Tristan looked at them.

"I need to stay at Mondstadt." Tristan states.

They look at him.

"What, why?!" Paimon questioned.

"I would like know the reason why, our powerhouse needs to stay?" Aether questioned.

Tristan points towrds the sky.

They look in that direction... too see the ball of black clouds with so many demonic birds.

"That's not good..." Diluc stated the obvious.

"I don't think some of the Knights aren't going able to handle that.... Tristan you can go on ahead." Jean says.

Tristan nodded, and tosses a book towrds them.

Aether caught it.

"What's this?" Aether asked.

"My sketched, and details of the demons that we fought. Since I'm not going to be there with y'all I thought why not show you there weaknesses, and such." Tristan replied.

"So we can kill them on our own?" Venti asked.

"Yea... anything can kill a demon, it's just because how strong my family is, and the weapons we use we destroy the souls themselves. So they don't come back, but at least when y'all kill them it will be a temporary set back for them." Tristan explained.

Tristan was stretching.... so he can get ready too run.

"Alright no more questions." Tristan states.

Jugo hopped on Tristan shoulders.

Then he started storing demonic enegry into his legs

"Let's do this" Tristan mumbled.

Then a dust cloud appeared... Venti used his Anemo powers too blow it away.