chapter 21: This is.... getting weird.

It was very early in the morning, Tristan and Eula were already searching for the location where the riddle suggested where it was at.

They have actually been searching for place the riddle hinted.... but to little success.

"Did you find anything?" Eula asked.

Tristan yawns and shakes his head no.

"I see...." Eula says.

They have actually been checking the water areas... but to no avail. To find anything. This is the fourth body of water they checked and found nothing.

Eula started thinking.

Tristan looks at the lake.

"Hey.... Eula? You be fine by yourself for a second?" Tristan asked.

"Yes...... why?" Eula asked.

Tristan simply nodded. And started going into the water. After getting closer to the center, he dives down.... leaving Eula alone.

She just realized.

"Sink, I see, so maybe at the bottom or something...." Eula says to herself.

But that's no what she was thinking about she was still thinking about last night.

"I don't understand...... why was I so mad yesterday? It doesn't make sense.... I was actually doing fine.... but once we started messing with that riddle, I got annoyed, and then I got angry." Eula thinks to herself.

Eula kept on thinking of theories... on why or maybe she was in a very emotional mood for some reason... after giving it some more thought.

She hears Tristan swims back to the surface. Well, he is awake now, but....

"What happened to you?" Eula asked.

Tristan eyes were wide open.

"I found something, but..... let's hope it's not underwater again..." Tristan says.

"Why?" Eula asked.

Little flashaback.

Tristan is swimming underwater, just searching, and seeing fish and other stuff nothing out of the ordinary. Until he sees a glowing object that is producing demonic energy. It had words with it. That he can't understand.

And of course, he picked it up and started swimming back. Until he sees a goofy ass fish.

Tristan thought it was weird..... than the water turned.... pink?

The fish look at Tristan.

"Hello, young man!" The fish said.

Then music started playing.

"Wtf?!" Tristan thought.

"Don't worry, lad! You will be fine! Because you young man are tripping balls!" The fish said.

Then more shit was happening.

Flashaback ends....

"Reasons....." Tristan says.

Eula decided to drop it for now but had a question.

"You know...... about yesterday..." Eula started.

"It's fine...." Tristan says.

"No..... it's not.... listen, did it feel weird.... like it was strange, like, was you annoyed or angry for no reason? Because I don't know if I was emotional or I don't know how to explain it...." Eula said.

Tristan was confused.... until he had a realization.

"Actually, now you mentioned.... I was over emotional as well.... and I don't get over emotional anymore.... well, at least I don't try to." Tristan says.

Eula started wondering why she agreed to come here.

"Dragonspine has been very weird lately." Eula said.

"I agree, young lady!" Said an unknown  voice.

"Tristan, what are you talking about?" Eula asked.

"That wasn't me..." Tristan replied.

They look down and see a snow fox.

"Howa doing!" The fox said.

Eula grabbed Tristan and started dragging him away.

The fox stares at them...... then through a scene.

"Hello, fellow readers..... the author likes to apologize for making y'all wait.... he was taking a short break... Because he didn't wanna get burned out, but don't worry.... he is back from a short break. The next chapter is going to be a long one.... and also, he has thought of a honkai star rail story..... he just gonna wait for a good stopping point on this story... and also, I'm not a talking fox. I'm just part of your imagination.....

The fox disappeared 

Happy Halloween! Have a treat.