chapter 11: Tristan vs Zephyr

The group stares at the demon.

"Well that explains why the area is fucked." Tristan stated.

"Is that thing conjuring up the demons?" Diluc asked.

"Yes and no." Tristan replied.

"You can't run from us foolish mortals." Zephyr says.

Zephyr shoots blades of anemo at the group, Tristan delfects it.

"Okay this is getting nowhere. Y'all should take cover I'll deal with this weakling." Tristan tells them.

Tristan walks towards the demon.

"Wait hold on!" Aether shouted.

Tristan ignore them, and shot at the demon.

"Hey Jackass! Did that bum of a lord tell you, it's not nice too attack vulnerable people!" Tristan spat.

"You dare talk about our lord in such tone!" Zephyr said irritated.

"And what if I am? I'm pretty sure a cliché lap dog like you only sitting on his lap to get more power." Tristan taunted.

"If you insult us and our lord Desmos, again we will show you what true agony is!" Zephyr angrily said.

Zephyr flappes there wings so hard the wind cuts the ground a little, and pushes back the group.

Tristan's bottom part of his  jacket flew into his face. He pushed it off.

"I would like see you try that!" Tristan taunted.

Tristan summons Redemption, and got to fighting stance.

Zephyr got even more angry, and yelled top of its lungs.

Zephyr charged at Tristan, with quick speeds, try to stab  Tristan.

Tristan activated Trickster to dodged, than gunslinger to charge up his pistols.

Tristan started letting off so many shots.

Zephyr blocks them with its wings.

Tristan rushed up, and activated swordmaster. He use started swinging so fast that the demon took 15 slashes in that moment.

Zephyr wasn't faced to much, they grabbed Redemption, and try to stab Tristan.

Tristan moved his head to left, and a gash appeared on Tristan cheek.

Tristan pulled out diablo, and put it to Zephyr's chest fired a couple shots into it. 

Zephyr backs off a little, than used it's feathers with infused anemo.

Tristan made Redemption, apper into his hands, switched to Swordmaster too block  them all.

Zephyr try to stab Tristan again.

Tristan dodged again, and shot a infused bullet at the crystals from diablo.

A purple explosion happend dust was everywhere.

Tristan stands there for a second.

Zephyr appeared behind Tristan, and started thrusting their lance arm at him at great speeds.

Tristan delfects all of them, and trys to stab Zephyr.

Zephyr spend around in circles with their wings.