chapter 22: scars of the past.

A/n: Sorry for the late chapter. Life shit happens, you know, anyway, here's your chapter.

After the two walked away from the fox. Eula did notice an object in his hand.

"What's that?" Eula asked.

Tristan simply shrugged.

"I don't know, but it makes me see shit... anyway, let's head back to the riddle." Tristan says.

Eula simply nodded. And they went back to the riddle... after a few minutes of walking back.

"I hate this.... beyond hate this." Eula said, irritated.

"You and me both...." Tristan says.

They are in front of the riddle. It was glowing even more than before. The object that Tristan has.... been glowing brighter.

"Eula, the whistle, please...." Tristan says.

She brought it out and started playing... and the riddle disappeared.... and then a couple of cracks appeared in thin air.

"What's happening?!" Eula asked.

But then a battle cry was heard... the cracks shatter into the wind. A demon came out of nowhere.

"It looks humanoid..." Tristan thought.

Winter's wrath:

"Well, that's part of the problem

"Well, that's part of the problem.... let's get this over with." Tristan says.

Tristan summons Redemption.

Without delay, Tristan started fighting the new demon...

Eula was watching Tristan fight. The demon was slow and not really active.

The demon was taking the blows

"Maybe I should come in and help...." Eula summons her weapon.

The demon swings his axe.

Tristan dodged easily. But when the axe hit the ground.... the ground was split in two. And a shock wave happened, and cryo went everywhere.

Eula stood there for a second. And de-summons her weapon.

"Never he has this...." Eula thought.

The two we're fighting well. It was more one-sided, if anything.

The demon looked chopped up, but it didn't care it was restoring itself with cryo. Then the demon looked at Eula.

Eula flicked her eyebrow.

"Why is it staring at me?" Eula thought.

But the demon sees something on Eula.

"Lawrence......" The demon said.

Eula was shocked.

"Huh?" Eula says.

The demon was starting to steam.