chpater 24: the real problem in dragonspine.

Tristan and the demon are staring at each other.

"That must be lord glacier." Eula says.

"Pffffft! What?" Tristan laughs a little.

"It is kinda ridiculous, is it?" Eula says.

Tristan started laughing. Then the air got colder, and the black snow started appearing more often.

Eula started shivering and noticed the demons eyes were glowing, and its glare held so much anger in them.

Meaning it was obviously upset. But Tristan didn't really care too much.

"Dude, you look like a rip-off version of a demon from World of War craft." Tristan says.

Eula elbows Tristan's side.

"Tristan!" Eula says.

He looks at her.

"What? He does? Or I'm getting a reference wrong?" Tristan said.

"Is that important right now?!" Eula asked.

Tristan was about to speak.

"Actually, don't answer that...." Eula says.

The demon started growling.

"Mate, I have soundproof. That growl ain't doing shit." Tristan taunted.

The Demon grits its teeth. The wind, the snow, the temperature. Have gotten worse.

Tristan started walking forward.

"Eula, get out of the area. You will get up in it. Because by the looks of it..." Tristan starts.

Black ice started spreading everywhere. And the harsh temperatures have gotten worse.

"He is angry, and I would rather not get you in the cross fire." Tristan says.

Eula was going to say something, but the cold started getting too cold for her. And she was exhausted she nodded and got out of the way.

The ice demon casts a wave of black ice towards them.

Tristan uses Pandora to change it into a rocket launcher and shoots off a couple of rockets to destroy the wave of ice.

Snow was covering up the place, and the ice appeared in front of Tristan to slice him.

Tristan used royal guard and absorbed the attack.

Tristan telaported behind the demon. And sliced his wings.

The demon grunts. And does a slice attack to hit Tristan. There were ice shards following the demons sword.

Tristan went into devil trigger. And royal guard the shards. He teleported away and went into Gunslinger, and pulled out Pandora again. To change it into a flamethrower. And started sending demonic infused fire at the ice demon.

The pure heat coming from the weapon was so strong that the snow and ice were instantly melting. Expect black ice that was melting but not as fast.

The ice demon cover it's self in ice.

When Tristan went back into human form. He changed Pandora to argument. And fired off so many rockets.

The rockets connected to the ice shield. And broke the ice shield.