chapter 30: The hunt for desmos... Starts now.

A/n: Hey guys! Sorry for the wait it's been busy, I've been sick as hell, and I've been working on my 40k army  also, I hope yall had a great Christmas.

It's in the morning now, and we see Tristan up and very early.... to Tristan's standards anyway....

He looks tired and annoyed he looks at the object.

"Fucking thing I don't understand.... its to early for this bullshit...." Tristan said.

Tristan scratches his head.

"Ugh....." Tristan groans.

Tristan has been messing with the object for hours, and he took it apart and put the pieces in place for more riddles to show up.

"I need to fresh air or something..." Tristan said.

So he walks to his window and opens it. He sees birds flying around there more poros now. Which is not surprising.

Tristan takes a deep breath.

"It's been giving others riddles, too. That I don't understand.... if only there was someone there to help me...." Tristan says.

So he looks around, and he sees poros snuggling together. And it appears those two are a couple.

"Couple..... 'Blinks' couples...." Tristan says.

Then wheels started turning in his head... then he realized something and yelled.

"Oh! Fuck I forgot!" Tristan yelled.

The poro couple jumped for a second.

"I have a smart ass girlfriend now! I can ask Lisa!" Tristan yelled.

Tristan runs and gets dressed. And runs towards the library.

Tristan:

We switched to the library, and we saw Lisa here yawning and being bored because, well... it's work. She is standing there minding her business.

Until the library opens and closed at a quick session.

"Huh?" Lisa says.

Tristan appears in front of her.

"Lisa!" Tristan yelled.

Lisa jumped for a second.

"Oh! Goodness!" Lisa yelled.

Lisa was ready to use her vision but stopped when she realized it's Tristan.

She took a deep breath.

"By Barbatos.... you scared me, don't do that to me, darling..." Lisa says.

Tristan walks up to her and puts his arm around Lisa.

"Sorry.... I just need your take on something." Tristan said.

Lisa smiled.

"Sure~ darling anything for you." Lisa says.

"Well..." Tristan starts.

After a very long explanation.

"I see...." Lisa.

"Any Idea?" Tristan asked.

Lisa hums...

"Maybe it's in Old Mondstadt?" Lisa said.

"Stormterror's lair?" Tristan asked.

Lisa nodded.

"I mean, it makes sense.... maybe the riddle is just the demon thoughts of the place? Or maybe it's just trying to throw you off.... or maybe just another puzzle for you to solve...." Lisa said.