chapter 16: A date with Lisa

Tristan walks towards the library. He overhears something.

"I can't believe the acting grandmaster hired a demon to protect Mondstadt.... aren't we enough? " Said a Knight.

"I agree, Mondstadt doesn't need a monster to our jobs." Said the second knight.

"Right! By Barbatos, I think this dmeon... is trying to destroy us from inside." The knight agreed.

Tristan roles his eyes... of course, some people like Tristan they think of him as a hero. But to some, a monster in sheep's clothing.

and goes into the library. And sees the library it looks nice, and all scholars are here some regulars, probably.

Tristan hears a sigh he looks in the direction to see Lisa standing there.

"She looks bored or tired.... or both."Tristan thought.

But never the less, Tristan walks up to her before he gets a word in.

Lisa yawns when she starts talking.

"If you're borrowing a book, please register it in the log. The restriction section is currently not lending any books..." Lisa says in an uninterested tone.

Tristan simply whistles.

Lisa looks at Tristan at the moment.. then her eyes lighten up.

"Oh? It's you handsome." Lisa smiles.

"To be honest, I thought you were gonna ignore me there for a second." Tristan says.

"I couldn't do that even if I tried~." Lisa smiles.

Tristan chuckles little.

"You're working, but it seems like your heart is not in it." Tristan smiles.

"I mean, other than Jean, who works that earnestly anyway?" Lisa asked.

"I can name a few, but you got a point. Jean really needs to take a break every once in a while." Tristan replied.

"So is there anything you needed... or you just wanted to come see me?" Lisa asked.

"Actually, I came here to see you." Tristan smiles.

"Ooh, smooth talking are you~." Lisa smiles.

Tristan chuckles a little.

"I haven't got any work request, so I'm taking a break. And I thought of you so... I'm here." Tristan smiles.

Tristan didn't notice, but that made Lisa blush a little.

"Anyway, since you're still working, what books do you recommend?" Tristan asked.

"Well, sadly, the books I would recommend are in the restriction section which we are not leaning out..." Lisa ominously said.

"Oof, curious..." Tristan smiles.

"Let's not go there now~." Lisa smiles.

"I'm joking... sweetheart." Tristan says.

Lisa chuckles a little.

"If you want some more recommendations, I would think Teyvat travel guide should be available." Lisa says.

"There's a guide for this place?" Tristan asked.

"Yup.... if you want to, it can help you in the long run." Lisa says.

Tristan thinks for a second.

"Alright, I'll take a pick at it." Tristan says.

"I suppose I can try to find you a copy from the list..." Lisa says.

"Ah... yes, peak performance right there." Tristan jokes.