9. Yellow and purple plushies

"A claw machine?" Taehyung gapes at the rundown claw machine that looks like isn't working properly.

"Is it even working?" He adds at the end.

"Of course, it is! Check it out!" Natsuki says enthusiastically and taehyung goes around the machine, looking for something unusual that made Natsuki this excited. His face remains confused at the end.

"Okay, so what are we doing again?" He asks.

"This claw machine is usually just for a show, no one uses it. That's why, I ask uncle sato to let me play with it sometimes." She says, eyes sparkling as she does.

"Okay..." Taehyung nods, listening carefully.

"Now that we're here, choose anything you want from the prizes. I'll win it for you!" She smiles brightly, showing her biceps, indicating that she has the strength to win anything for him.

"That was so dramatic! But, you owe me only 200 yen. Is it still worth it?" He asks, confirming.

"Don't worry about it. Think of this as a welcoming gift from me." She says, her voice filled with confidence.

"Isn't it too late for a welcoming gift already?" He chuckles.

"Come on! Stop wasting time and tell me, what do you like?" She gestures him to take a look inside the machine.

"Oh, There are only 2 plushies here?" He asks in confusion upon seeing two little plushies lonely lying around in the machine.

"Ow? Let me check." She pushes him out of the way and takes a look.

"I swear, I asked uncle sato to put some more things inside before." She smiles apologetically.

"Uncle sato!" She shouts and uncle sato walks outside, fanning himself with his brown hand fan.

"What happened?" He asks, looking at both of them.

"Why didn't you refill the machine?" Natsuki asks.

"I wanted to show you the new toys and plushies that just arrived, they are in the shop. Let's go inside, I'll show you." He informs and natsuki's smile gets bigger.

"Thank you so much!" She happily skips her way inside the shop as taehyung follows her closely.

They enter the shop. Natsuki knows her way inside the shop already and gets comfortable while taehyung takes his time to observe little things, standing near the entrance.

The right corner of the shop is occupied by the cash counter where, assuming-ly, uncle sato sits all day long and the left side has numerous things staked up neatly in a shelf.

The things consisting of various toys for kids, balloons, small sports equipment such as badminton shuttlecocks, tennis balls etcetera. The windows in the shop are made of glass so it allows proper sunlight to enter inside the shop which can make it lively.

Right now, because the sun is setting, the orange colour dominates the sky and the shadows get more and more tilted as the time goes by.

"Yukio! Come here, tell me, what do you like?" Natsuki calls him as he breaks the train of his thoughts and approaches her. She is standing at the far end of the shop, a bag in her hands.

He sees many types of keychains, small plushies and cute stationery items in the bag.

"Um, everything is cute." He says, rubbing his nape.

"You have to choose one so I can win it. I'm not rich, I can only get one for you." She laughs, followed by uncle sato's chuckle who is observing them from the counter.