[Episode:3]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Next morning

Soobin was walking inside the entrance to just get distracted by the first thing he saw at the hallway.

Yeonjun was literally flirting with his girlfriend looks like their going to fuck each other here. The girl was pinned between his one arm and another arm was around her waist, pulling her closer. Their faces was so close with each other.

Soobin make a disgusting look like he didn't even want this to saw at the morning to start his day. He just ignored them and walked passed by them toward his locker.

Yeonjun notice the Younger passing by him which made him stop flirting with the girl and turn to him with a smirk.

"Good morning kiddo" Soobin give a side eye and open his locker, completely ignoring the older.

Yeonjun just scoffed and turned to his girlfriend and again started to talk to her, more like flirting.

Few minutes later Sunghoon entered while talking to Yunjin. "Oh! Good morning soobin!" Sunghoon yell at the moment he saw the older and run to him.

Soobin did a light nod with a smile and Yunjin also greet him but when she turned her head and saw yeonjun like this she just make the same face soobin made few moments ago.

"Just ignore it, it's not our business" sunghoon mumbled to her as Yunjin also nodded her head. They started to talk as soobin was listening to them.

"Yeonjun Noona!" Yeonjun smiled faded away with a frown and he hide his face at the locker like Hueningkai must be testing his patience.

"What's wrong with you! How many times I told you to not call me this!!" Yeonjun shouted but hueningkai was laughing at him.

"I don't care you're like my Noona, my lovely Noona" he said with a grin and yeonjun rolled his eyes Because it's no use to argue with him.

Beomgyu was coming while scrolling through his phone until he heard some gossip around him which was about him and taehyun being in relationship.

"Seriously I sometimes still wonder how taehyun choose someone like beomgyu over this beautiful girls in our college" One girl said.

"Seriously look at him, I am much more better then him" another Girl spoke up from beside her.

Beomgyu pretend like he didn't heard them and walked away. Yes beomgyu and taehyun relationship has so many controversy in the college. Like For no Freaking reasons.