[Episode 8]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Soobin was walking down the stairs while cursing yeonjun inside of his mind, like what do yeonjun think of himself, he had a great trouble for him and being bitch to him since he came here but doesn't means he can let go the older with it always.

"This damn guy, I wish I can kill him such a bastard" Soobin thought inside of his mind while walking and he was too busy cursing yeonjun Inside his mind that he doesn't noticed that someone was coming from other side.

He bumped into someone and that's when he came back to his senses. "Oh I am sorry- Soobin oppa" Soobin look at the girl and see it was Byeol.

"We hadn't met each other after that incident, Have you been well?" She asked with a soft polite smile. Soobin nodded his head while fixing his shirt than looked upto to her.

"Glad to know, to be honest I am still grateful to you for helping me" Byeol said, soobin looked at her than started to shook his head and hand, meaning "that's nothing at all".

He than took out his phone and wrote something and show to her, "You don't have to thank me".

"If I can repay you by any chance than I would love to, you can tell me how I can repay your kindness, by anything" Byeol said and soobin was trying to resist her but seems like Byeol is really grateful to him that she just want to repay it by any chance.

"If I want than I would let you know so don't worry"Byeol smiled after reading this as she nodded her head and bowed down to soobin. "Thanks for giving me a chance, please let me know if I can do anything for you, bye oppa" she waved her hand than passed by him.

Soobin felt kinda relaxed now after talking to Byeol, his mind felt fresh because since the morning he had been cursing yeonjun. He smiled and started to head toward cafeteria to find his friends.

Yeonjun was watching this all from second floor while drinking his soda. He lean toward the bars and stared at the way soobin went than turn to look at Byeol who was walking toward the library.

"Is that mute guy and Byeol has something between them huh?" Yeonjun heard Hyejeong voice behind him so he turned his head to look at him.

"What are you doing here?" Yeonjun asked with a cold tone as Hyejeong smirked and stood beside him, leaning towards the wall.
"Why, can I come to see my friend" Hyejeong said, yeonjun chuckled at his words because it was all fake tho.

"Friend? Since when I can't remember to be friends with you" Yeonjun said, while laughing as he glance at Hyejeong. The other guy smirked and turned his head to the other side.

"I thought we were friends, you always flirt with Jenna and you had been with us too, so don't you think we're friends" Hyejeong said that. Yeonjun throw the empty can inside of trashcan and turn to him.