[Episode 20]

.
.
.
Author POV

The very next day

Soobin were walking through the crowdy hallway while being engrossed in his phone, he was feeling light from yesterday that at least beomgyu's situation is getting better now, taehyun knows about it so of course he will take care of it.

He was walking around the hallway until he was pulled by someone to the empty room and pinned him against the wall by holding his shoulders. "What the-" he cussed at his mind but then see it was no one else but Choi yeonjun who dragged him here and a mischievous grin was playing on his lips, making soobin wonder what does this little troublemaker is thinking right now to pull him here like this.

Soobin shrugged his shoulders, asking what is he doing as yeonjun chuckled before letting go soobin's shoulder. "Nothing, I wasn't feeling great to attend the lecture so thought to skip it but I know I will get bored so I was in greed for a company" yeonjun explain with the mischievous grin still tugging on his beautiful lips, his hands tucking inside his jeans pockets.

There was a clear sign of disapproval on soobin's face as he let out a frown, taking out his phone while fixing his shirt he wrote something and put it on a.i speak.

"I'm not interested to hang out with you Dumbo" yeonjun's smirk dropped when he hears this as he started to whine like a upset fox.

"Yeah! Don't be so feisty! What will you do by attending the lecture, it won't hurt to skip today" yeonjun whined with a pout on his lips, soobin didn't show any expression but Inside he was dying to pinch his cheeks and kiss those pouty lips.

"Please, pretty plwaese" yeonjun said while approaching closer to him, making soobin frustrated because he knows he can't resist yeonjun's doe eyes and pouty lips if he continues to come closer like this.

He stopped in front by showing his hand in front of him then took out his phone. "Fine, I will come with you" .

"That's a good boy there, follow me!" Yeonjun cheerful spirit walk out of the class as soobin doesn't have any other choice now but to follow him behind. He take a deep breath before walking out of the classroom with yeonjun.

"What do you have in your mind?" Soobin asked, while walking beside yeonjun who seems to be in his bold and cheerful spirit like everyday.

"Nothing, we will just walk through the hallway and let's go to the swimming pool I know it's empty right now!" Yeonjun eyes light up as he remembers it then grab soobin's hand and started to run through the hallway, the hallway was almost empty cause the bell has already rang and students went back to their respective classrooms.

Soobin eyes widen, a flicker of surprises washed over his face when yeonjun suddenly pulled his hand and started to run, he can't help but run with him as yeonjun is not letting him go this time.

As They reached the swimming room, yeonjun let soobin's hand go and enter the area, the atmosphere of the empty room were cold and chilling, the waves of water in the pool shining through the reflection of the light coming through the glasses.

"I told ya it will be empty!" Yeonjun's voice echo through the empty room while walking inside the room, twirling around before turning to face soobin who was watching him while following him behind.