[Episode 6]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Soobin was walking down the stairs while checking his messages he got from Eunbi. He turn off his phone and take a deep breath. He stood near the stairs and put his hand on the cold bars.

Eunbi is trying to convince him to start taking therapy for restore his speech back but soobin don't feel like to because he feels like it's not going to work out.

He let out another sigh and started to walk again. It's been few days that soobin started to study here. Everything was going normal as usual but still he feel something is suspicious Because yeonjun let him go free like this? He knows maybe the older is planning something.

He shook his head as he again started to walk towards his classroom. He stop in front of his classroom and grab the knob but for some reason he didn't open the door.

He feel something is strange so he take a look at the door then open the door wide and BOOM!

A empty bucket fall at the ground and the bucket slowly roll to the other side. Soobin take a look inside the class and saw yeonjun was sitting at his seat with his arm crossed to his chest and with no expression on his face.

Soobin is still standing outside of the room. He take a look around the room with his sharp gaze and he again look at yeonjun. It's was only yeonjun sitting at the classroom.

Soobin step into the classroom and then jump over the transparent string and went to the other side. He turned and pull the string out and turn to yeonjun with a smirk.

"What  are you? A agent or undercover mafia?" Yeonjun said with a pissed off look . The younger started to laugh because of yeonjun pissed off looking face.

Yeonjun was staring at him with rage in his eyes and turned to the other side. Soobin slowly walked towards yeonjun and flicked him at the head which made yeonjun groaned and look at him.

"How dare you!?" Soobin wrote down at his phone and show it in front of yeonjun face.
"Don't even try to come after me" yeonjun rolled his eyes and turned his head away.

Soobin chuckled and went to his seat. yeonjun hit the table in anger because his plan didn't went as he planned. He feel so angry right now but he controlled himself.

After some moments sunghoon walked into the room and saw yeonjun was typing on his phone with anger and he looks so pissed off. And soobin was writing something on his book.

"What happened to this guy?" Sunghoon mumbled to him and sit down beside soobin who look up to him. He show sunghoon his notebook and sunghoon just shake his head while laughing quietly.