[Episode 24]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

At cafeteria

"So you are saying you fear your father so much?' beomgyu asked his friend who was sitting beside him while playing with the lid of the straw, drown into his coffee.

Suddenly Beomgyu burst into laughing making yeonjun narrowed his eyes and glared at the guy. Ready to give a punch at his face but he hold himself back.

"Why are you laughing!" Beomgyu control himself to stop laughing and turn to look at yeonjun while wiping his invisible tears. "I can't believe the famous playboy is actually scared of his father!"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes at the younger's words, letting out a scoff yeonjun turns to look at the other side. "Firstly, my father is over strictly and secondly, it will be 'former' playboy" yeonjun remarked and it made beomgyu raise his eyebrows and glance at him with a grin brimming in his face.

"Former playboy? Uhm I can see Choi soobin has a great impact on you buddy" Beomgyu laughed again.

When Yeonjun hears the mention of soobin he turned to look at beomgyu who was laughing again, mockingly.

"What-t, do you meant- what does that have soobin to do with-??" Yeonjun don't know why he suddenly started to get frustrated when beomgyu mentioned soobin out of nowhere.

Beomgyu leaned forward to the table and let out a scoff, before giving a slight smack on yeonjun's arm. "Ayy... Looks who's acting all cool when I can definitely see the frustration over your face! And of course everything start to change when soobin came into your life , am I right?" Beomgyu stated, knowing so well that he trapped yeonjun between his words that the older seems to be frustrated more and looking for words to find so he can answer beomgyu.

But whatever beomgyu was saying was so in point, he didn't say anything wrong. Since soobin entered the first day yeonjun life turns upside down and changed a lot. His lifestyle changes, his behaviour changed, he fully changed soon after he meet soobin, this can't be ignored.

But somehow he knows it's not because of a normal reason, he can't change fully for a person, it's not a simple friendship yeonjun is thinking about here. There is something more beneath which he understands but too coward to admit it to himself.

He was profound in his thoughts until it gets interrupted by the chatting sounds of their friends entering and coming towards their table.

"Hey guys!" Yunjin happily greeted as they took their seats surrounded by yeongyu. Yeonjun's eyes around to look for a specific person but seems like his presence is absent here.