[Episode 16]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Beomgyu opened the door entered the classroom, he straight went towards yeonjun's desk and climbed on top yeonjun's desk making the older get confused with his action, Beomgyu put his hand over yeonjun's forehead to check the temperature.

"What are you doing?!" Yeonjun asked, beomgyu check his own temperature then looked at yeonjun. "you don't have fever than suddenly why you start to behave like a human?" Beomgyu says with wide eyes and Yeonjun just rolled his eyes.

"Shut up you punk and get down from my desk!!" Yeonjun lightly pushed the younger from his desk as beomgyu climbed down from his desk and stared at with a disgusted look.

"Tell me, did you get hit by a pole or something? I can't believe my eyes what I'm seeing this is not that Yeonjun who is horny for girls-" Yeonjun throw his pen towards beomgyu to shut him. "bitch go away while I'm saying nicely!!" Yeonjun frowned as beomgyu went away while laughing.

Beomgyu came out of his class while laughing then suddenly he got a phone call, he's smile fade away the moment he look at the Name. He didn't pick up call either he put his phone back inside his hoodie and walked away.

"Where are you going baby?" He gets started when he suddenly meet taehyun on the way. "Oh! Nowhere just I need to use the restroom!" With that beomgyu immediately walked away from there which of course made taehyun confused but what else he can do so he went back to classroom.

Soobin entered the classroom while listening to music in his headphones, he was shocked at morning by Yeonjun but this is choi soobin who is unbothered person so he is just chilling right now while listening to music.

"Hyung!!" Sunghoon snapped his fingers as soobin off his headphones and looked at them with questioned face. "what are you listening to?" Yoshi asked but soobin started to dance to the song which he was listening to and it was recently released song "I'll see you there tomorrow" .

Soobin's friends burst into laughter when suddenly soobin started to dance as it caught others attention on him too. Yeonjun was surprised by his sudden dance but then he also started to smile because of soobin's cuteness.

soobin started to laugh which showed his dimple as he went towards his friends and sat down while leaning into sunghoon, crashing the younger under him as both of them was giggling.

"Soobin hyung is funny" Taehyun mumbled from beside yeonjun who turn his face back to taehyun.

Moments later Beomgyu also enter the classroom again and he didn't saw that it was hueningkai behind him. "BEOMGYU NOONA!!!" Beomgyu let out a loud scream because he was spacing out but suddenly hueningkai thought scared him like this