[Episode 19]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

As so many days passed by, the bond between yeonbin has grown stronger and better , yeonjun started to has changes in him as well.

But everyone was kind of shocked to see yeonjun having changes in him just for the guy who come from nowhere , he never seen in his life and now Soobin is slowly blending into his life.

Soobin was sitting in a bench, while unfolding the foil paper from his sandwich , was about to take a bite but suddenly yeonjun come from nowhere and take a bite of his sandwich.

Soobin's eyes slightly widen as he looks at yeonjun with his jaw dropped. "That's tasty, where did you get it?" Yeonjun asks, while wiping the corner of his lips.

Soobin just look at him with disappoint in his eyes as he just rolled his eyes and look at the other side, taking bite from his sandwich.

Yeonjun notice the disappointment in the younger's face as he chuckled and sat down beside him. "Yay, Don't be like this~" yeonjun nudged his shoulder while a mischievous grin playing on his lips.

Soobin took out his phone, take some minutes to type something then texted him. Yeonjun take out his phone and saw the message.

"Why did you eat my sandwich without my permission!!"

Yeonjun started to laugh as he playfully hit soobin's shoulder. "Aww sorry cutie pie I can't resist the delicious meal in your hands" Yeonjun laughed but soobin pout while eating his sandwich.

Yeonjun chuckled as he kept his silence, knowing that the younger is more determined to eat his meal. He started to play with his phone.

"Btw soobin, What about your therapy, is it going well?" Yeonjun asked, putting his knees up to his chest, hugging them then gaze at the younger.

Soobin took his phone and replied him, "Yeah it's going well".

"Ah sounds good" Yeonjun mumbled then looked back at his phone.

Time skip

Yeonjun and soobin was walking around the hallway together while Yeonjun was talking about something with the younger, They entered the classroom to find it empty at first glance but then suddenly they noticed beomgyu, sitting in his chair lost in thoughts.

"Yay, Beomgyu-ah is something bothering you?" Yeonjun asked, Lightly nudged his shoulder but beomgyu looked up at them with teary eyes which makes both elders worried for him.

"Hyung" Beomgyu hugged him as Yeonjun's eyes widen in shock, soobin put down his bag and put his hand on beomgyu's back, giving a reassuring pat.

"Yah, Beomgyu is everything okay?" Yeonjun asked, A clear concern showed on his face and his tone.