[Episode 12]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun walked into the house with full of anger, like if anyone comes in front of him maybe he is going to kill someone who knows. Mrs choi was sitting at the couch while talking with someone in the phone then she noticed her son entering the house like a mad man.

"Okay, then let's meet at the airport bye" she hang up and looks at her son."Yeah yeonjun-ah what happened with you? Why you seems so angry?" She asked while getting up from the couch.

"Nothing happened with me, I am just tired" he answered with a annoying tone and was about to went upstairs. "My friend is coming back Korea after so many years, I am going to meet her at the airport do you want to come?" She asked, hopes so yeonjun would go with her.

But yeonjun said no on her face. "I am not going, I am already tired I'm going to take a nap later, sorry" he turns to go upstairs but got bumped with someone. He looked down to saw a young girl, who looks like around seven.

"Who is she?" The Little girl bowed down to him to show respect towards the elder. "I am Nam Jo ae, nice to meet you" she said with a smile.

"This is daughter of Ms Nahye, my personal maid" Mrs choi said from behind him. "What is she doing here?" Asked he, confused to see someone unfamiliar in his house.

"Nahye's husband passed away two weeks ago and she can't afford their rent so I told them to stay here from now" Mrs choi said.

"Whatever, just leave me alone " he mumbled and passed by the girl then went upstairs to his room. "Joae-ah, Just ignore him" Mrs choi said to the little girl who glance at the stairs then slowly walks away.

He entered his room and throw away his phone at the bed and aggressively kicked the bed out of anger. "Aish! I am going crazy!!!" He lay down on the bed and hide his face between the pillows.

"I am going so done with this motherfucker!!!"he was so frustrated with soobin and after reading Soobin's message it's driving him more crazy. Even though he is trying to get back with his friends but he still can't stand soobin.

"His face annoyed me so much, how dare he try to say this?" He punched the pillow and tossed to other side of the bed. Suddenly he heard ring sound from his phone so he took his phone in his hands and turn on the screen.

Master

Hope you went home safely?

"This guy!? And what's with the username, I am going to change it!?" He sat up on the bed and was about to change the username then suddenly soobin sent another message.

Master

Don't even think to change the username or ready to face the consequences, your choice

Me

Why are you after me???!?!?

Master