[Episode 15]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Soobin was coming out of the classroom after the bell rang and it's was time to go back home, he was feeling exhausted after today's drama.

"Yah! Soobin?!" He hears someone called out his name and it's was someone he wasn't expecting at all. He turns to see it was yeonjun who was coming towards his way.

"Well, I-i will give your phone back-k tomorrow?" Soobin raised his eyebrows, wonder why yeonjun is shuttering like this as it made him chuckled. In other hand yeonjun was also regretting to shutters like this, "why am I shuttering like this?!!" He thought inside his mind and when he looked at Soobin's face, he saw the guy was smirking at him which made him feel more embarrassed.

"Aish!!" Yeonjun turns to leave but he didn't see hueningkai was behind him and he bumped into the younger so hard that both of them fell at the ground.

"YEAH! PENGUIN HUENINGKAI?! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING?!!" yeonjun yelled out of frustration.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU DUMB NOONA?! CAN'T YOU SEE A TALL HANDSOME GUY WAS COMING BEHIND YOU?!" Hueningkai yelled back.

"Do you think I have four eyes?!" Yeonjun said and got up from the ground. "It would be better if you got four eyes and two extra brains?!" Hueningkai said while getting up from the ground, dusting off his pants.

"Huh?! What did you said you penguin?!" Soobin stopped yeonjun before he throw hands at Hueningkai, who is sticking his tongue out to tease the older more.

"Yeah yeonjun hyung calm down?! What happened ?!" Asked Taehyun, smacked hueningkai at the head which made the younger to shut down.

"This idiot said I need two extra brains?! Does I look like a zombie without Brains?!" Yeonjun says, trying to free himself from soobin's grip so he could punch hueningkai but the younger didn't let him go.

"Does he said something wrong? Because I don't think so" Suddenly beomgyu entered between them while eating some chips and it made yeonjun more mad.

"What did you said?!" Beomgyu shrugged his shoulders as he replied him, "I said what is true? You need some brains after all" hueningkai started to laugh about it and now yeonjun's blood is boiling out of rage.

"I'm going to kill you later you white penguin?!" Yeonjun said and yanked his arm away from soobin's grip, then stormed off from there angrily.

"He's really have lots of anger issues, who get mad like a mad cow" Beomgyu mumbled while looking at the way yeonjun went and soobin burst into laughing because of beomgyu's words.