[Episode 18]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun was sitting at the classroom alone, as others head out because the class ended but he doesn't feel like to leave so he thought to stay in the class and rest as his brain needs some rest cause lots of things and thoughts just stuck Into his brain.

He was spinning his pen through his fingers while zoning out then suddenly he heard someone's footsteps in the class as he thought it might be soobin but when he looked up he saw it was Hyejeong.

He thought to ignore that guy but Hyejeong just come to provoke him so how could yeonjun stay in peace.

"Yeonjun-shi, I'm shocked to see what happened earlier? Are you leaving your fun world Just for that mute guy?" Hyejeong said while walking toward his desk , yeonjun didn't looked up, continue to spin his pen in his fingers.

"Poor you, what else can you do, You must be confused right now with your life decision, Haha I feel pity for you" Hyejeong mumbled and lean into Yeonjun's desk.

"Why are so silent? Did you become mute like him or what? Well it doesn't matter if you talk or not" Hyejeong whispered with a smirk as he was playing with yeonjun's hand which was on the desk

"Don't try to act rough when you can't, Don't forget that I know you from the high school so you better be careful with whatever you are doing " Hyejeong mumbled and let go yeonjun's hand then turn to walked away.

Yeonjun sit at his desk, still, he didn't make a move even if Hyejeong left the room after saying some nonsense to him as he let out a sigh and slammed his pen on the desk loudly and got up.

He walked out of the room and look around the hallway to see Hyejeong was walking away while whistling as he started to walked towards his way.

"YEAH JEON HYEJEONG?!!!!"

Everyone attention including Hyejeong himself turn to see yeonjun rushing towards him as he didn't take it seriously why yeonjun is coming towards his way like this but.

Yeonjun come and kicked At Hyejeong's face so hard that Hyejeong flew to the other side and hit the wall.

Everyone gasped , they was shocked to see this

Soobin and his friends including yeonjun's friends, everyone witnessed this and they was speechless.

"Don't ever think to come after me again?!!! Got it!!!" Yeonjun yelled at Hyejeong who was glaring at him but yeonjun just kicked him again at the stomach then walked away from there.