[Episode 14]

Author Pov 

Author Pov 

The class was going and it was boring like before, Yeonjun couldn't focus on the class because of the incident happened earlier. Yeah that's true he did try to hide from soobin so he doesn't have to face him in morning but what happened later was too much.

"Aish! Why even I'm thinking about it too much!" He mumbled under his breath and put down his head on the desk and closed his eyes, not like he is interested at the class or what the teacher is saying. He closed his eyes to get away from his thoughts but then suddenly the bell rang.

"It's break time?" He put his head up and looked around to see the professor went outside and the students are heading out already. Soobin didn't even attend today's classes?.

He looks around to saw his friends sitting at their regular spot but soobin wasn't there. "Seems like this guy is bothering with lots of thoughts?" He heard Beomgyu said from beside him.

"What are you talking about?" Yeonjun replied with a low tone and looks away from soobin's friends. "I can see it clearly from your facial expression that you're being bothered about something and I am curious to know what Exactly happened earlier in Hallway that soobin kicked Hyejeong Again?" Beomgyu questioned.

"Nothing serious" Yeonjun mumbled back then suddenly he felt like he should find the guy or pay soobin a visit?. "What do you mean nothing serious- Hey where are you going!?" Beomgyu get interrupted when he saw yeonjun suddenly get up and started to walked out of the class quickly.

He try to ask the older where he is going but seems like he didn't get any answers from the older who just went out of the classroom, went to finding the tall guy.

He first thought to went to the infirmary room if he gets to see the younger there and  fortunately he find the guy at infirmary room, laying on the bed with his arm over his forehead. Yeonjun peaked around the room and he didn't see the doctor around so means that he is alone here, since the morning?.

He slowly stepped into the door and cleared his throat to get attention of the younger. Soobin did felt his appearance in the room but he didn't move his arm away to look at him, he remained at his position.

Yeonjun blinked his eyes in disbelief, he knew that soobin avoided him on purpose. "You should be grateful that I thought to pay visit to you, and you are avoiding me?" Yeonjun said while walking forward to his bed and stood beside soobin's bed.

Still soobin didn't looks at him and remains with the same position. "Yeah! Stop avoiding me! Yeah!" Yeonjun poked him at the stomach but still soobin doesn't even move a bit.

He continues to do the same thing while calling out the younger, telling him to stop avoiding him. At last yeonjun starts to tickled him and it works, soobin couldn't hold his laugh for long and he started to laugh.

Yeonjun see the chance and continue to repeat it and he didn't stop, soobin try to stop him but he was laughing so hard that he doesn't felt strength on his body to stop him.