04. nendou, the worst of the worst

chapter 04. "Nendou, the worst of the worst"

 "Nendou, the worst of the worst"

BEEP BEEP BE-!!

Y/N stopped her stupid alarm clock before it could even beep again, 'ugh... I always feel like sh*t when I wake up...'

Y/N sighed as she got out of bed to get ready, In the bathroom, Y/N looked at herself in the mirror. She noticed her messy *ss bed hair and decided just to comb it to fix it.

Finally getting in the shower and turning the shower faucet to cold as the cold water drips on her body.

After that refreshing shower! Y/N tried to keep herself awake for the day by literally slapping herself on the cheek while looking at the mirror. She ended up just washing her face with cold water.

Y/N got her uniform on, her bag set, and headphones on the table. Now, She only needs to eat! Y/N heads downstairs, almost tripping in the meantime.

Y/N looked at the pantry near the fridge and saw some slices of milk bread. She grabbed two slices and eggs from the fridge.

She then grabs a pan and a small slice of butter on it. Y/N starts cracking some eggs in a bowl and starts mixing it, of course, adding some salt and pepper. She checked to see if the pan was hot enough and if the butter was fully melted and spreaded evenly across the pan, then poured the egg mix into the pan. After cooking the egg, she put the egg aside on a bowl and put two slices of bread on the pan to toast it. While Y/N was waiting for it to toast, she put some mayonnaise into the scrambled egg as spread for the toast. 

After all that's done, she puts the spread on the bread and f*cking GOBBLED it like it been such a long time since she ate-

Y/N quickly cleaned up and left the house with her headphones on.

「      𝐏𝐊 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘      」

Y/N gets to PK safe and sound!

.

Y/N enters the school, and then heads straight to the auditorium, making sure she gets there early enough to not miss anything.

As she waited for the principal to get there, Y/N stood beside a person that she already knew the name of, which of course was Saiki.