08. cleaning gone terribly wrong

chapter 08. "Cleaning gone terribly wrong"

 "Cleaning gone terribly wrong"

"You're in charge of the house, Ku! We will be back around dusk." Saiki's mother said.

'Right, It's my father's colleagues' wedding today.'

"I can't believe Kirishima is holding this during summer. It's so hot, Right dear?" "it is even hotter outside."

'You're warm because you are stuck together.'

"Are you really not coming, Kusuo? You already met Kirishima, right?" Saiki's dad asked. 'I'll pass..'

'At first glance, It would appear happy. But inside... 'Welcome to your living grave..' It would be filled with jealousy, sympathy, and other complex emotions. I can't celebrate unhappiness.'

"I see... too bad. You could have used your powers to steal the show.." 

'Psychic powers are not for show.'

"Alright, we're leaving now! bye ku! Oh wait, one more thing! I invited Y/n here so you won't get lonely!"

'hah...?'

After awhile ~

Ding ding ding

'Oh, she's here.' Then I went to go open the door for her.

"Hey Saiki! sorry if I came here unintended... heh" she said scratching her cheek awkwardly.

'eh it's alright, at least I can tolerate you better than the others.'

"So you like me now~?" She asked.

'shut up.' "hehe... I was just kidding!" she laughed as Saiki let her in the house.

"So what do you want to do?"

'Don't know but I'm pretty sure we should clean up cause...'

She starts to look around. "yeah I guess we should-.."

Saiki starts to lift up the clothes on the floor with his powers and puts them in the washing machine.

"Hey, can you lift up the furniture in the room so I can vacuum under it?" 'sure'  Then he lifts up the furniture.

"Thanks!" She said while starting on the vacuum to clean under the furniture.

Saiki was sorting out the garbage with his powers, while Y/N was wiping the counters and tables in the kitchen.