Starting page/info

I enjoy stories about my interests in my thoughts. So i want to share all with others!
In this book, you will face emmotion, action and most of it drama. I like drawing btw and you will figure some sketchches made by me as how i imagine the story :)
THE COVER OF THE BOOK IS MADE BY ME AND YOU ARE ABLE TO FIIND IT IN DEVINANT ART, NOT COPYED IDEAS OR STYLE! I usually get hated for using other photos, so I decide to use my own ones.
I make this to share it with people. You dont know how much I like watching alan becker and I respect his creations. I will not go on other ways like having houses/babies/ weird things. No! Just having fun and emotion!

THIS IS NOT MY LANGUAGE, I JUST KNOW TO TALK ENGLISH! PLEASE REPORT ANY GRAMMAR
ISSUES IN COMMENTS!
THIS STORY MAY HAVE WORDS WRITTEN WRONG, I HAVE NO TIME WITH SCHOOL!

I will mention when a part is not important or can be skipped.

PLACES:
- Alan's pc
-nether
-minecraft hills
-village
-etc all you can fiind in AvM exept the tower where King Orange made his past business.

SHIPS? = YES!
If you have any problems with AvM ships, please don't read or make me fell bad for work i made.

What ships?
-Blue x Yellow
-Green x Purple
- TSC x Red
(No, i don't get why people ship TDL and TCO, oof, i mean yes but i do not really ship em rn, the thing that people made ship them was the fact that in the void, or idk what was it, going to Alan's pc, TDL was a lil bit sus but that does not matter now cuz rn are enemies, so no TDL and TCO)

DRAMA?
Yes, but not so much

ROMANCE?
Yes ofc, but every story will be have an announcement like, this part/chapter/entire story contains [...]

Thank you so much! I hope you understand that I'm busy with school, and i spend my free time on this, I'm really trying.